Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 Tucker

 *Next early afternoon*

“And then before I knew it he was half naked on top of me...” Tucker cuts me off so I pop a pretty ripe grape into my mouth and gag a bit. I walk to the sink and spit it into the garbage disposal. Then I walk back to Tucker only to get lectured.

 "What do you mean, ‘half naked on top of you?’ You know I hate to be the over protective brother, but do you really want me to have to cover the talk with you again? Or would you rather have me have it with your new found lover? Hmm? One or the other Chrissie, because I don’t need you to add on to this family’s dramas and go get a bun in the oven, if ya know what I mean!” He is so pissed, ahah wow this will be a story worth telling at the lunch table!

 “Calm down Tuck, you didn’t let me finish! I never knew you cared about my sex life! Do I need to fill you in on the details, is that what you want? Hu, because you really have crossed a pretty big line, by just expecting there to even be a thing going on between me and my best friend! Gees, you really should’ve let me finish, because now there’s going to be a big tension between us, you know, because now I know you are so lonely that you come to your little sis about the details of her non existing love life.”

 “Well that was.. ahah sorry about that.. But seriously I want to know what happened start to finish, just so I don’t get the fake smucky version from Mrs. Jennings.” He winks and picks up a mushy grape out of a bowl on the counter top and throws it at my nose.

 “Well that wasn’t very nice. Ok, you want the full story? You want all the juicy deets?”

 “Do I? Cuz, I’m not sure I do anymore.”

 “Well you better, after yelling at me like that!” So I tell him what happened start to finish from the time we walked into his room till Lucy came bursting through the door like a mad woman and started dragging me away to my doom.

~~

Carters POV

“So do you get it now mom? All harmless fun.” She overreacts way too much! There was this one time when I had an old girlfriend over, and we had been dating a while, so we were on a date, watching a movie and she came in and told my date she had to leave because I kissed her!

 “I still don’t understand why you would take your shirt off in front of a random girl like that! I mean, Cart that is not a gentlemanly thing to do! Especially with a girl you care about.” Wow.

 “Ok. Mom. Seriously understand something,” Im seriously starting to lose my cool. My mother just called my best friend since kindergarten a random girl. “She is not a random girl! You know I have feelings for her, and really, how could a girl not want to see ma abs! I’m sooo sexy.”

 “Really Cart, now your just being silly! Haha. Ok. I guess I get it, but don’t be showing off to every girl in school now.”

 So I peel off my shirt.

 “Your right mom, but you’re not a random girl ether!” I yell as she places a hand on her forehead and shakes her head. I can hear her giggling and it puts a smile on my face. I have to make her laugh at least once in a while or else she starts to get sad. My dad left a couple weeks ago for a work trip and she misses him so much when hes away. There so perfect together.

 I go to my room, and text Crissie.

Me:  wht ya doin?

Chris: Just finished talking to ma bro bout last night  ;) and what did I tel u bout txtn lik dis? Is annoying.

Me: sorry. Haha. So, how you planning on getting your textbooks back?

Chris: weeeelll I was planning on bribing the person currently holding them for me so that kind person can very generously walk them to my home so I dont have to get out of my pajamas.

 Me: what r u planning on bribing this kind person with? x

Chris: I was thinking, because I am completely broke, a very cozy free hug. This person can redeem it anytime for however long they want ;) ooo

Me: we are still talking about me right? Because if we aren’t I;m going to be jello! Xo

Chris: I never said we were talking about you.

Me: oh well im going to hug you whenever I want.

Chris: YOU WOULDN’T! 

Me: BUT I WOULD!

Chris: SHIT. OKAY XOXO LOVE YOU!!!

I swear every time she says that my heart skips a beat.

Me: YAY! OKK SEE YA AT 3?

Chris: 3 Is good. OXOX

Me: LOVE YOU! SO EXCITED FOR THE HUGS  :P

~~~

*2:30 pm*

“SHIT!”

 “Carter Sully Jennings! What did I hear come from your lips?”  Mom yells from the kitchen.

 Nothing!” I hurry and slide dark jeans over my boxers and grab a fairly clean t shirt, put it on and grab  the text books and I run down the steps.

 “Didn’t you wear that shirt on Tuesday?”

 “Shit.” So I run back upstairs and change my shirt and put some cologne on. I hear my mom sigh. “mom   just a fair warning, I do swear. Ok. I am 16 years old. I do a lot of stuff you don’t know about. Like how I    strip in front of ‘random girls’ in my free time. Actually, I have to go. I’ll see you later.”

 “Carter, where are you going?” I hear her say I as I step out the front door.

 “Stripping mom! Where else?”  She lets out a worried sigh and I make my way to Chrissie. 

* I Really liked this chapter:)  i put a pick of what i picture carter to look like. It's on the side ;)

-PRETTY HOT IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF