Chapter 10

What you missed last chapter, on There for you (see what I did there ;))

God shes so cute when she's embarrassed.

"Okay, okay. Why did u take ur shirt off in the first place?" I didn't ever remember her changing last night.

"I changed after you... held me early this morning. You fell asleep and i was laying in a puddle of sweat so i didn't think you'd mind."

Oh.

"I don't mind. You're beautiful." I say before i can stop myself. Her jaw drops and she furiously blushes a tomato red color.

I just blew it.

She's going to hate me..

Or worse.

She's going to be disgusted by me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter:

I can not believe I just said that. "Oh my god. I. Um, I'm sorry ha! I was thinking about this SMOKING hot girl I saw at school the other day. Let me just say, I haven't been able to get her off my mind since Friday! Let's make some food now shall we?" I try to play it off as cool as I can buts it's almost too easy for her to see through my lie.

She just looks at me dumbfounded, as if she's looking into my sole.

I can't believe I just said that.

"Chrissie... Okay. I'm sorry, I um I have to tell you something, and I don't know how you're going to react and I well I mean I guess i kind of can guess by the way your just staring at me right now you already know but what I'm trying to say, what I'm trying to admit to you, is that-"

Chrissie:

"I.... I think like you too." I blurt out. I didn't even mean to say anything, it's like my heart decided to send a sneaky little message to my lips before my mind could realize what was going on. I'm still kind of in shock. "I mean. Um, well ya. I like you, but I um well I don't know if that's what you were even going to say so let me know If I made this whole conversation so so so much more awkward than it already was because I didn't intend-"

He cuts me off when his fingertips find their way to my not so clothed stomach and moves his face toward mine so his nose is barely touching mine. His hot breath brushes my lips when he mutters three simple words.

"Just kiss me."

I didn't know three simpls words could light up my heart (and especially my hormones) as much as they did. There was nothing I could do about what happened next.

As we stood there in that boring lifeless kitchen, It was as if his touch exploded every nerve it made contact with on my skin. As his hands grazed my back, my hips, and my stomach, his other hand had made it's way up to my cheek and his head made a move destined to make his lips land on mine.

There they went.

The only thing I can think of is the electricity I am feeling right now, being so damn close to him. Right now, I feel like I could soar through the sky. If I could choose for this feeling to never go away, I would make a deal with the devil if that's what it came to.

Carter:

I can't believe she hasn't pulled away yet. It's almost as if she wants this as much as I do.

Is that even possible? God I wish this feeling would never go away.

Just the feeling of her soft skin under my fingertips makes me want to- never mind. But the way our lips fit together oh so perfectly makes me want them to be mine forever.

Our little episode is cut oh so short by her brother walking through the door with a blond haired girl. Must be a new conquest.

Tucker:

"What the hell am I seeing right now? What the HELL AM I WITNESSING. Grace can you please tell me that I didn't just see my sister sucking face with that scrawny boy from across the street?" I truthfully shouldn't be surprised. I guess I'm not, I just kind of want to see their reactions to my not so polite way of breaking up their way of appearing on the hit Tv show, "16 and pregnant" as special guest stars.

Carter quickly removes himself from my almost naked, not so innocent sister and gives me and Gracie a sheepish look. "We were just saying goodbye." He gives Chris an embarrassed look and walks out the front door.

Keep in mind that he has on some tight pants (if you know what I mean), and currently shirtless walking across the front lawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW ITS BEEN LITERALLY MONTHS AND WHOEVER IS STILL READING THIS IS PROBABLY PISSED AT ME BUT THE NEW CHAPPY IS OBVIOUSLY UP AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND IT SHOULDn'T BE AS LONG OF A WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. Thank you so so so much for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!

Keep reading... IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER. 😅

XOXO ~ gossip girl

Jk jk, it's just me. LOVE YOU SO MUCH