You Are What You Want To Be

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become." -Carl Jung

Once again this quote is pretty self explanatory, but me being me I can always find a way to make this even better. 

You are not your past. The past is in the past and it will forever be in the past, unless you choose you to bring it back to life. Think about Rafiki's words of wisdom when he was talking to Simba in the Lion King. Rafiki- *hits Simba with a stick* Simba- Ow! What was that for? Rafiki- It doesn't matter it is in the past. Simba- Yeah, but it still hurts. Rafiki- Yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. 

For one of the most ridiculous characters in that movie, he had the best lines. 

Simba could've blamed himself for murder, twice. His father's and his uncle's. But instead of moping, morning, or even acknowledging the fact that he had killed, he moved on. Why? Because he is what he chooses to become. 

Forget about what you have done in the past, you are not your mistake. You are who you choose to become. 

So then who you choose to become is up to you, and to you only. Nobody can make you anything, nobody but you. You can make yourself anything and everything that you want to be. You and only you. 

So now the final question falls back onto you. Who will you become?

Sorry for the kinda stupid chapter, I had to rush through this one. And my brain feels fried. Hopefully I can do better next time. REQUEST PLEASE!