The Middle-Jimmy Eat World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-HPOHu8mY

I want to give a special thanks to my follow who gave me this idea, MiaSaurous.  You guys should go follow her and give me some ideas like Mia. Thanks Mia! 

Lets just be honest here, I stink at starting these off and always just go to my quote or chase. As you can already guess I am going to do that again. Song-The Middle Artist-Jimmy Eat World Section-Little Bit Right After the Guitar Solo. 

"Hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down. Just do your best, do everything you can. And don't you worry what their bitter hearts are going to say." 

I listened to the whole song about three times before I finally decided that this was my favorite part, maybe because I need to hear this every now and then. So ya'll already know what I am going to do, break this down piece by piece. 

"Hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head that you feel left out or looked down." I love that part, I know I say that about everything, but its true I really do love it. There have been so many times in my life that I have written myself off because of what somebody told me or for failing. But like how the next part says "It's only in your head that you feel left out or looked down." Ever heard of that others can't make you feel a certain way, only you can? That stays true to this line. If you feel like you've been left down then yes, you've been left down. If you feel like you haven't been left down then no, you haven't. It's all in your head that you feel a certain way. We should all learn how to control our thoughts then, they control our lives. Thoughts not words can end lives. 

"Just do your best, do everything you can." We've all heard this before, haven't we? Whether it be at home, work, school, a sports practice, we've all heard just to do your best. Now I feel like I should explain something then, doing and trying are to totally different things. Coach-Do your best Player-I'll try. Teacher-Do your best Student-I will. The player is going to put himself in a bad place and at the end of practice he will say well I tried. Don't do that, there is no goals there. He won't be able to tell himself to try harder because well he tried. The student will feel bad that he didn't reach his goal and do it again and again and again until he succeeds. Yes of course there is always some exceptions, but that is how those times will usually turn out. 

"And don't you worry what their bitter hearts are going to say."  This goes back to your thoughts ruling your lives. Yes, I know that these are words that others say and not our thoughts, but sometimes their words lead to our thoughts. Please don't make your words scar others lives to where all they think about is your bitter words let your words stick with them because of love. Those of you who are being scared do your best to ignore their bitter hearts and words, let your own thoughts and words rule your lives. Do what you want with your live (as long as it helps others) and don't listen to what they are going to say they aren't you, you are you and only you can control your life and how you feel. 

Thanks again to Mia for the song and idea! Please give her a follow! And give me some more ideas! I have plenty of my own, but sometimes its nice to hear what others want.