2.fariha's place

Fariha's P.O.V

I came back from school i saw my mom standing near door waiting for me.when i enterd from gate.a wild smile spread on my face when i saw her i said hi mom... damm tired ...

kisi hay tabyat tumhari beta. Lunch karki aram karlo.smilingly & clamly she said ....mom love u.. ap itni sweet hay.world best mom.i said to mom with bright smile in my face.
Then suddenly i heard voice from bedroom.."Hamesha isitarah mom ko pata teh rehna.pata nahi classes attend bhi karti hay yeah nahi"
I got angry at her sentence mom zoya di kab aye?aur atay atay shiru bhi hogai.but mom clamly explained me aj subha.beta aise nahi bolte badi bhain hay wo tumhari.i rolled my eyes and said watever .

Zoya di  room say awaaz dayrahi teh. Room was locked
Zoya di came out of her room.i think she was speaking with her hubby. I run towards her and hugged her tightly and softly said in her ear missed u so much di.she made a face "acha.  Wat do u want."i said by shaking my head left to right "kuch bhi to nai"she made sad face first then seriously said hey tumhare liye ek surprise sat lai hun.sonogi.i got excited jaldi batao. Mama wats the surprise.hold ur horses girl she calmly said.then suddenly mom called my name and said ffaaarriii tum masssi banne wali ho.
When i heard wat my mom said i got damm happy & all my tiredness gone i dont knw why like seriously. Am damm happy..love u di ..she ignored my happiness bcz she felt shy & she changed the topic chal jaldi se tayyar ho kar aja..aj ghar par mehman ane wale hay.i made a face & ask kon mehman??
"chacha chachi's"she said.
wat d?i said shockigly and later added Wer is adil bhaiya?.

"Pata nai tumhara pyaara sa bhai hay tum hi usse bat karke puchlayna.kaha rehta hay.kis ke sat rehta hay"she made faces and started her giyaan..i hited on my forehead with my palm.
.
Oh god why did i even asked her about adil bhaiyaa..maaf kar de galti hogai yaar..mennu maaf  karde

I stopped her and said stop di..jfi.

I run towards the bedroom i looked the door went to washroom i got ready..i took 15 mins.i took mom cell and started to dail no. But no 1 recved.
Ghar may sab log agai teh. But i was waiting for sum 1 i waited nearly 5 to 10 mins i turned back and took a step to go inside with sad face..then suddenly sumone caught my wrist and took me out. I was suppose to shout he kept his hand on my mouth.i breathed havily when i saw him.& shockingly & smiling ear to ear i took his name and he smiled.aaaayyyaaannn tttuumm??

AYAAN P.O.V

I was hell tired after a long journey.i kept all my belonging on their places.i took my hand bag i removed small box from it. it was wraped with gift raper.a broad smile apeared on my face. I kept that aside & went to washroom.i took shower got ready to go to chachi's place.bcz my mom already told me about the party at chachi's place.
When i was about to stepped out of my room i heard vibrating tone oh yeah my phone was on vibrate mood i suddenly remembered & run towards the phone.when i saw the screen i was shocked but suddenly i felt that i was smiling..it was fariha's phone.i did not recved her phone bcz i dont want to spoil my surprise to her..

We went to chachi's place but i dint went inside the house. I was just sitting in my car & resting my head on seat .. beta andar ajao i heard my mom's voice.

Slowly i went inside the home & i saw fari was waiting for me.she was about go back.i graped her wrist tightly and took her out.
She was about to shout i kept my hand on her mouth & turned her towards me. Aayyyaaann ttuumm??she said shockingly but i can see she was smiling.

"shhh chilao mat.koi dekh layga yaar"i winked and said."accha kya faraq padta hay mere bhai jo ho tum"she said making cute faces waise kab aye tum?she added.
bhai ka itni besabri se intezar ho rahata. I made a funny face with expression.
She giggled & said haan haan..tum ne mera call recv kyu nahi kya?pata hay tume may kitni parechaan ho gai ti..

Sorry baba.i made a sad face just now i reached i was hell tired.i was in washroom when u called me.then i thought not to spoil my surprise.

"agli bar aisi galti mat karna"she pointed a finger on me & warned me and later added "chalo ghar ke andar chalte hay"
I made a puppy face "hmmm itni jaldi" oh common she said.
She started walking suddenly i shouted at her wait . She shockingly turned back & asked me wat happend ayaan..is everything ok..i glared at her.she came near me and ask softly wat happend ayaan.later added bhaiya.i dont knw i smiled at her word. I took out gift from my pocket & i said her to close her eyes.
I removed F pedent with chain &i took that chain from the box and i make her wore.. i softly said iin her ears .ur brother had brought u a gift. She smiled ear to ear and opened her eyes touching the pendent. And yeah she look amazing when she smile.dimple on cheek.

U brought this for me..thank u soo much broo..happily she said.yeah my princess its for u..do u like it i said.. its awsm yaar..she said smilingly and added chal lets go may be every1 are waiting for us.

"Hmmhmm" suddenly we hear the voice like sum1 was clearing his throat . I saw at her & her eyes where stucked behind me.with open & shocking eyes.& tried to say sumthing.then i turned back i saw it was adil. Fariha's bro .we huged each other. He and his elder bro was my bestie.we where knwn as 3 bands if brothers.
"Chillax fari"i said to her.

Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.andar jao..adil said angrily looking at fari..

ji bhai. Woo may..

Before she completes her sentence adil stop her in middle.pointed her to go inside quietly. She run from there.
Adil started to laugh loudly even me bcz i knw he was juz scaring her.. and took me inside.

Zoya's p.o.v

I was buzy preparing dishes.where is fari?kuch kaam toh karna ata nahi.aur help bhi nai karti. I said to myself.

Di ap yaha par ho.may apko kaha kaha nahi dhoonda fari said.

Accha yeh bangla haina..where wer you. & wat the hell you are wearing remove that stupid chain. I said her angrily who bought? this i added

Diii comman yaar you think its fashion but i think its my passion she ignored my gaze. Bro bought this for me she added..

Watever. Come and help me.you know that im not well but still.. angrily i said

Ohh i m cho chhoorry..ill help you.she huged me from back..smile spread on lips.

Oho dramaqueen bas. Chal lets start cooking...i said
We enjoyed alot ..

Hope you guyz like it.
Vote and comment plz.

If there is any spelling mistake or gramitical mistake then let me knw through comment so that i should not repeat again..

Next part ill update soon..
And you guyz will like most

Thank you

      ********************