22."No one can force me "

SHORT UPDATE

After 10 days

Fariha P.O.V

"Mom this is not fair , what ever you heard its wrong its totally wrong, i dont know who said you all this nonsense , plz mom let me concentrate on my music first" i shouted up from my lungs.

"This is the way i thought you to speak with elder , are you out of your mind , you are speaking with your mother not with your friend. My biggest mistake was to send you to paris , i think you lost all your manners " mom shouted back.

I felt guilty to speak like that with mom. I never spoke like that before.

"Sorry mom" i aplogious to mom.

"Pata nai ab aur kaisi kaisi harkate karegi , one thing you do get married to ayaan then live your life. How you wanted to leave " mom said seriously.

No words came in my mouth i was stuck.

"Otherwise do one thing .. forget that you had a family.. or else say yes" mom words echoed in my ears.

"No mom. No one can force me , i m your daughter you cant do this to me"i stammer.

My phone slip from my hand..

I felt helpless.. i was not able to breath properly.. i just cant get out from those words which mom said.

I was no stronger to stand .. my knee touched to floor hardly.. but i was not feeling pain at all .when my heart is full of pain then this pain was nothing for me.

I felt like my world has been snached from me....

How can i say this to my friends. How can i say this to hussain. How will he react to this.

My parents wanted me to get married to ayaan.. but why.. whats the reason behind this...

Who showed our night party , beach party and all the other vedios to my parents... it was ayaan or someone else.

They dont trust me, no one trust me , then why do i live .
Tears rolled down from my eyes .

I hugged my pillow tightly and cried .. no one was their at apartment i was alone..

After beach day party everything was changed..
Behaviour of ayaan..

They all went for shopping. I was not willing to go.

I thought i should speak with mom.

I even didnot know wethere hussain went or not.

When i spoke with mom .. i just wanted some one to hold me . I wanted cry aloud.. but it was no use.

I was hiding my face between my knees..

I felt now my head is going to blast.. i stood up took my purse .. removed medicine.. i did not even checked the medicine name..i even dont know how this medicine came into my bag or wether it was my bag or not.

After some time .. i felt some one is calling me ....

"Fari u der"some one knocked at my door..

I dont know who it was .

Screen became blurry blurry every where..

I kept hard to opened my eyes. .

I slowly slowly wen towards the door and unlocked the door.

"Fari are you ok what have you done to yourself" it was hussain.

I tried hard to keep my eyes open i lost..