Chapter 11: Young Hearts

The day of the ball had arrived and you wore your sleek (favourite colour) dress as you nervously drummed your fingers against the window pane of the limo. The limo pulled up outside the gates to a late and fancy mansion "Remember girls" Elizabeta chimed "Weapons in, feminine charm out" the three of you laughed as you exited the limo and walked up the stairs and into the house.

The mansion was set in the beautiful English countryside but the journey from Italy to England had been long and tiresome. As the three of you entered, you were greeted by the sound of soft orchestral music, the smell of food and alcohol and the sight of many people dressed very smartly in clothes you couldn't even dream off.

As soon as the three of you went over to a table Lucille was dragged off by Antonio and shortly after Elizebeta left with Gilbert after being pestered to no end by the aggravating 'Prussian'. So that left you by yourself, which you were quite content with being by yourself these formal events weren't really your thing.

However, that didn't stop you for trying to look for a certain Italian and much to your dismay he like most of the  young Mafia men had gaggle of girls that were touching him, flirting and trying to get in his pants.While you were getting increasingly more jealous at the sight you didn't notice a certain Frenchman come up to you.

"Bonjour" a slightly slurred French accent said rather close to your ear. You jumped a little "Francis you scared me" you said breathless, "I saw a pretty fille by herself so I thought why not take her for a dance" he then held out his hand.

"I'm fine really" you said in a mixed tone of politeness and bitterness but the Francis ignored you and grabbed your hand anyway and took you onto the dance floor. Where begrudgingly you both danced and you did not enjoy it, his hands kept on slowly inching down your back and towards your ass so every five minutes you have to hoist his arms back to your waist.

"Oh lighten up belle" "No" you snapped at him, while you were arguing and dancing with the Frenchman you failed to notice a very jealous stare from a very jealous Italian. Francis ha snaked his hands past your hips and gave your ass a firm squeeze causing you to yelp slightly. Francis smirked but I quickly disappeared as his arm was grabbed, "I believe the Bella would like to dance with someone else, no" Lovino said in a venomously calm voice.

Lovino winked at you while maintains a threatening look "Indeed I would" Francis shrugged and let you go. But as Lovino wrapped a arm around your waist, you purposely stamped very hard onto Francis' feet, did I forget to mention you were wearing heels. Lovino chuckled under his breathe "Something fun?" You asked in a knowing tone "Bella your making me fall heads over heels for you more and more" he whispered in your ear as the two danced around the room.

The song had changed to a quicker pace you were know dipping and twirling. "Your intriguing Mr Vargas" you commented "And why is that?" He twirled you. "You have a flock of beuatiful women from rich families begging for your attention yet you come over and dance with a woman hired by your father to kill people" you stated "And?".

You tilted your head confused, Lovino looked down for a minute a blush apparent on his face he looked you in the eye a loving yet sincere look on his face "You are the most beautiful and realist woman I've ever met" you looked him dead in the eye when he said that. Oh no. "I love everything about you and I don't even know you yet, your feisty you get the job done your not at all cringy about blood and to top if off your badass and that's major turn on" Lovino pressed his forehead against yours.

"L-Lovino I'm dangerous" you spoke, he chuckled "Yes I know th-" "I don't mean it like that, that hit list I sent your father has thousands of names on it, your techies are only half way through and they found my name on it" you stated, Lovino twirled you again, the song was near its end. "If someone so much as looks at you funny" Lovino then dipped you suddenly "They go through me, no one touches mi principessa" he whispered to you and he kissed you suddenly in passionate kiss that conveyed so much emotion you were overwhelmed and kissed back in yearning.

You wanted to be with him. God you really wanted to. He was everything you wanted in a man but you couldn't if someone wanted you dead you couldn't afford to get him killed as well. In a sense you were saving him. You broke away from the kiss first "I lost my siblings because they were on a hit list" you stood up, Lovino looked broken hearted "I don't want to lose you too, I'm sorry but this" you gestured to the two of you "Can't happen".

With that you left the ball, not only leaving behind a man you loved to death but your heart as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm quite ill today so I thought I might post this chapter!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and Theorise what you think might happen next

Fille = Girl {French}

Mi Princepessa = My Princess {Italian}