Chapter 9- secrets

It was 11 pm and L is still awake he was investigating inside his room about the mysterious heart attacks that had been occurring he thinks its impossible to be a coincidence that 10 criminals died at one night

L was so stressed how can one kill without direct contact? Is that even possible?

"Well it is considering it's already happening" he mumbled to himself putting his thumb on his lips people don't know this but before L even knows a lot about a certain case he stresses over it first..because who wouldn't? Especially right now criminals were dying cause of heart attacks!.  He groaned then stood up and decided to just go check on the children...by children he means near and near only

"I will just go and check on him just for a moment to see how he is doing " he mumbled to himself

--
Near was still out cold the door to his room opened and the mystery person silently and slowly walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed and just stared at the small boy

"Now I know what people see in him" he mumbled "he looks like an angel..."

The mystery person stroked near's hair "and now I know why you twirl your hair so much...its so damn soft like what the heck we all have the same shampoo and none of us have that kind of soft hair...damn" he whispered furrowing his eyebrows he stopped stroking near's hair then poked near's cheek he was cold "what the..." Come to think of it he hasn't moved at all!

He was now worried "n-n-near?!...near near wake up!" He said shaking the boy...no movement

"Oh god near! Near please wake up please please" his voice raised a bit when near didn't move yet again he stood up and went to the bathroom and took some water from the sink and splashed it on near and luckily near's eyes opened he shot up groaning clutching on his head..the person ran to his side and hugged him tight "god near I thought you were freaking dead!!"

Near looked at the person who was hugging him "m-m-matt?" He asked wide eyed "what are you doing here" he mumbled his voice was weak and soft

Matt blushed a bit "no reason I just came to ya know tell ya something" he lied

Even though near is sick and weak he still knows when someone was lying or not "y-you are lying tell me the truth what are you doing here"

"I don't know okay? I seriously don't know why I came in here" matt told him because seriously he didn't know what came over him to come here near looked at him then nodded "now..tell me what's wrong? And don't lie! You were practically dead awhile ago! And i can tell you're sick"

Near looked down nervously he wasn't sure whether to tell him or not he was having an inner debate with himself because he seriously didn't want matt to tell anyone..but what if matt doesn't tell them? He sighed "y-you see sometimes I hit my head on the wall when I'm stressed or hurt...and when the cart awhile ago about to hit me when L saved me I kind of hit my head hard and to my conclusion I think my skull cracked a bit and now I have a concussion "

Matt's eyes went wide "that isn't good we need to tell someo-"

He got cut off by near "n-no please! I don't wanna go to the infirmary or hospital please I don't wanna keep going back there!"

"But near.."

"Please matt I'm begging y-y-you"

"Fine.."

"Thank you so much!" Near exclaimed weakly then laid down again looking up at matt his eyes were slowly closing again "besides I don't care if I die no one will miss me anyways.." He mumbled pained emotionally and physically he started thinking about L the man he has no chance with...