Elizabeth Banks

A teenage Effie arrives at a summer camp called camp firewood for teens, she is a camp counsellor and does the fashion, showing the kids how to design clothes and occasionally even lets them use the sowing machines.

She sees that there is another counsellor called Haymitch and he hates everyone and is very sarcastic. She works up the courage to speak to him at lunch and they end up becoming friends. There is a staff party that night and she can't find him anywhere so decides to go back to her cabin.

On the way, she sees Haymitch sitting next to a lake really drunk. She goes over and helps him up and on the way back to his cabin he sobers up remarkably. She helps him into bed and he demands she stays. They have an eventful night full of games involving shots and sex and the next morning she wakes up with an awful headache.

She tries to go back to her cabin and then remembers that she is late to her new job. She endures a huge walk of shame because she can't find her phone and her car was towed. She manages to get stuck in the tow to place but Haymitch shows up to help her. They get a helicopter ride to her job as a commentator at the international championship of collegiate accapella. On the stage she is surprised to see Katniss with the accapella group. Effie suddenly feels the desire to go on holiday with Haymitch to district 4 but they don't have enough money so she decides to make a porno.

It doesn't go very well and she gets arrested and put in prison. Haymitch comes up with an elaborate plan to rescue her in 3 days.

They both decide to remake themselves and change their lives for the better and she gets a job as an assistant reporter person who tries to get lots of photos of spiderman. She is very good at this job for the sole purpose being: She is Spider Man.