❤️Chapter one❤️ *Insert Interesting Title Here*

ER ER ER ER *click*

My alarm, my DEATH wake... Today was going to be something... I casually got up, I was so excited to go to my NEW SCHOOL! For what happened for I don't know like 4 years of sissy girls... Ever since 7th grade... I put on my best casual outfit. But of course there's a dress code... It was difficult for me to choose a good outfit. The colors we were able to use were very specific, we can't go on general. So I chose a plaid (specific color) skirt, (bland color) leggings, white blouse with the logo of the school sewed onto it, a (specific color) ribbon tied around my waist, and a (specific color) tie on the front of my chest. I added an extra (bland color) button blazer. My footwear were (any color if possible) (footwear).
I, (name) (last name), Junior, will enter a new school! No more bitches, assholes, and careless young teachers! Well, maybe... But I don't care! I'm going to start over in this school! Let's see what those "populars" at my old school would think of my progress.

I ran down the stairs to see my aunt and uncle. My mother died, my dad left me here. It was actually a miracle since my dad become a drug addict and wanted the best for  me in the ONLY TIME he wasn't drunk. My mother died because of suicide. I have 2 dead siblings. A currently 11 year old sister who died of cancer, and another sister who just died right out when birth. She's currently 8. But my old friends didn't know that. I knew that I couldn't trust anyone, even my loved ones. Luckily, my aunt is almost as caring as a mother and her child. My uncle, on the other hand, is strict but not abusive. My uncle is at work often, working for "us." As I say us, I meant ONLY my aunt. My aunt can't have children, so I'm pretty sure she's making the best she can to take care of me instead of having the thought of having a child who isn't her real one. She likes to think positive. She like the sunshine of the dark, the best out of the best, and the courage to one's heart. Her name is (any name) my uncle's name is (any name)

My uncle wasn't very fond of my mother. He didn't like that she looked the brightest and most different  out of the whole entire family tree, except for one. My uncle's great grandmother. He never wanted to ever remember her. But now that I was made, I almost look exactly like my mom, but I tried to change. My aunt talked sense of me.

ANYWAYS! My aunt greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Guess what today is!" She grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "The day where I move into a dorm in a rich high school ! I have no idea how you paid! This high school costs way more than this house!" I covered my mouth. Whoops.

"Er..." My aunt trailed off awkwardly.

"I just wanted the best for you...don't worry." She said. She went back to smiling.

"Okay! Time to eat come on! I got your favorite breakfast for a special day!" She sing songed.

"(Waffles/pancakes/eggs/bacon/croissant/Other)!!!" I squealed in delight. (If you don't squeal just replace that with this, I smiled brightly)

I ate away and noticed my aunt was no where to be seen.

Where is she? I wondered as I munched. I looked at my phone.

"I have 15 minutes! Before the bus gets here!" I muffled.

I quickly ate up. I rushed to look around where my aunt went.

"Auntie ____?" I had a confused look.

Where did she go? I thought.

I ran to my uncle's office, the last room I could possibly find. I looked through the thin lines of the blinds on the window. I spotted my aunt and my uncle talking.

My uncle is here

I quickly knocked on the door...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

sorry for the cliffhanger guys! I promise to update at least on May 5th!!! If I don't, I will follow the people who voted so far!💚💙❤️💜💖☄🙃😘 Bai!~~