"You take orders well Sid."

Sidney

By the time I heard Killian's key turning in the lock to my front door, I was beyond ready. I'd been in a state of constant arousal since our encounter in my office earlier.

He walked into the bedroom, his tie loose around his neck. The fire in his smoky gray eyes matched the burn between my thighs.

I drank in his gaze as he studied me from head to toe. I'd chosen classic black lingerie – a lacy bra and skimpy panties to match, complete with garter belts.

"Perfect," he said, tossing his coat on an open chair.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Strip for me," he said, sitting down in the chair he'd thrown his coat on.

I took a deep breath, wishing I'd had time to prepare. YouTube videos would've at least helped me know where to start.

I'd have to wing it. I approached him, stopping close enough that he could see me well but not reach me. Then I turned my back to him and slid my bra straps down one at time, my head turned so I could see his reaction.

When I reached around to unhook my bra and toss it to the floor, his eyes blazed. I cupped my breasts in my hands and tossed my hair back.

He had a hand on the fly of his dress pants and I saw him massaging his erection as I bent to slide the garters off. I pushed the panties halfway down my ass, wiggling it for his benefit, and then turned to face him as I slid them the rest of the way down.

"Wow," he said, his gaze fixed between my legs. "So fucking hot. Come closer."

I stepped out of my panties and approached. He brushed his thumb over the exposed skin of my pussy. Moaning, I eased my hips forward to increase the contact.

He reached into his pocket and took out a condom, holding it out.

"Put it on me," he said.

I took the foil package in my hand and bent to unbutton and unzip his pants. I worked them down just enough to free his erection and then tore open the package.

He groaned deep in his throat as I rolled it on. The throb between my legs was all I could think about, and I gave a small cry of satisfaction when he put his hands on my hips and guided me to his lap.

I straddled him, bending my knees to lower myself onto his rigid arousal. Just as his tip brushed my opening, he gripped my hips, stopping me from going any further.

"You want me?" he asked in a low tone.

"Yes, please," I said, my hunger for him almost unbearable.

"Ride me hard, Sid. Hard and fast or I'll stop you."

"Oh, God." I looked up at the ceiling, his voice driving me into a frenzy.

With no further warning, he pulled my hips down, slamming himself into me.

"Ah, Killian," I cried, grabbing his shoulders for support. He was deep inside me, and my bare skin against his felt better than I'd imagined anything could.

I rode him with no inhibition, his words still ringing in my ears. He was thrusting up into me at the same time. It was the deepest sex I'd ever had, and within a couple minutes I threw my head back and screamed his name, coming so hard I was lightheaded for a second.

He was right behind me, gripping my shoulder and wrapping his other arm around my waist as he groaned loudly through clenched teeth.

I collapsed against him, breathing hard. He kissed my neck softly, humming a noise of satisfaction against my skin.