Chapter 19

Noelle's POV

It's been a week since Diego told my family that he was in the mafia and it's been hell. Nobody is talking to me they won't answer my calls the only person that will talk to me is Cheyanne but she and Andre have been busy lately. I tried calling my mother but she still won't talk to me. So I guess I'm alone and Diego was right we should've kept it a secret. If we kept it a secret none of this BS would be happening and I wouldn't be feeling like a piece of Shit. But anyways this morning I decided to go on a long run around town to release some stress then I went back home. When I got back I noticed Tyler and Parkers cars in the driveway I haven't seen them in like a month I missed them. Diego must have given them a key or left the door unlocked because he's not home. I walked into the living room and they must have heard me coming even though I was really quiet they turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hey you idiots." I hugged them tightly.

"Hey, Elle we missed you." Said Parker

"I missed you guys too." I said, "Now how the hell did you get it the house and where the hell have you butt nuggets been?" I punched them both in the arm.

"Ow, and did you just call us butt nuggets." Asked Tyler

"Yes now answer the damn question?" I punched them again.

"Stop punching us" said Parker

"Diego gave us the key and we were in Venice." Said Tyler

"What for a mission or something?" I asked

"No just for a vacation." Said Tyler

"Really what the hell." I punched them again.

"Stop hitting us, and Diego said we could take a vacation plus we brought you back a souvenir." Said Parker, he handed me a small little light up keychain with my name on it.

"Aww thanks, guys, you're so sweet." I said

"So are we forgiven." Asked Parker

"Yeeeaaa no, not yet."

"Why not" Asked Tyler

"Because we still have to catch up on everything that's happened over the month mostly you two, did Diego tell you what happened." I said

"Yea sorry" said Parker

"It's OK now what did you guys do in Venice besides shopping?" I asked.

"well we went scuba diving, to restaurants, stayed in a nice hotel." said Tyler

"what did you guys do at the hotel did you have any 'fun'," I asked

"Elle get your mind out of the gutter." said Parker

"I can't help it I need some excitement in my life, my life's shit right now." I said

"aww Ellie come here." they gave me a hug.

"soo whats going on in here." I turned around to see Diego leaning on the kitchen island.

"we were having a group hug." I said

"Noelle sweetheart why are you crying?" Asked Diego

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt a tear slide down my face.

"because her life is shit." said Parker. Tyler punched him in the arm "shut up" said Tyler.

"guys could you give us a minute." I asked them. They nodded their heads yes and left the room.

"Noelle what's wrong" Diego walked over to me.

"I have basically lost all my family they won't talk to me you were right we should've kept it a secret so now I'm just trying to surround myself with happy things but that doesn't seem to work out I went for a run to let go some stress that didn't help one bit so now what am I suppose to do I can't just sit here and let my life fall apart." I said with tears in my eyes.

"And you're not going to I don't know how many time's I've gotta say it but I will fix everything I will do anything to make you happy. None of this is your fault it's mine I'm the one who put you in this situation now I'm going to be the one to take you out all you have to do is trust me. Do you trust me?" He said

"Yes" I said

"good" he hugged me tightly.

I feel as though I cry a lot but hey everyone cry's at some point some more than usual but anyways. I went into the living room and the guys and I just sat on the couch watching tv and eating a tub of ice cream. Diego had got a phone call so he went upstairs to his office.

Diego's POV

I went to my office and answered the phone.

"hello, who is this?" I asked

"doesn't matter who it is all you need to know is we are coming after you." That was a women's voice but I have no women enemies I mean not that I know of most of my enemies are dead what does this woman want from me her voice seemed awfully familiar though.

There was a knock on my office door, Noelle came in.

"is everything alright?" she asked

"yeah everything's fine" I don't like lying to her but I had to I don't want her worrying about anything else.

"OK" she came and sat next to me. " Diego there's been a black truck sitting at the end of the driveway for about a half hour why?" she said

"Shit Noelle come here." I said. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bookshelf on the left of my desk I pulled the gold book on the far right of the shelf and it opened. I have a secret room behind my bookshelf in case of emergency's I stocked it with knives and guns and a little food in case I needed it and now I need it to keep Noelle safe.

"Diego what is going on?" she asked worriedly

"I need you to stay in this room and don't make a sound." I said.

"What why what if you get hurt." she said

"Noelle these people are going to take me and if you don't stay in here they are gonna take you to and I don't want that, these people are trying to kill me, Noelle, I don't want you in this." I said

"no I can't lose you" she cried

"trust me, baby, i'll get out of there but right now I need you to hide." I told her

"I love you" she kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I hugged her then she walked into the room and I shut the bookcase.

Tyler and Parker ran up to my office.

"we're being attacked" said Parker

"I know.Noelle's safe now, just let them take us." I said

"wait what you want us to surrender." said Tyler

"I never said surrender I said let them take us we'll get out as soon as we find out who it is that wants us." I said

"alright fine." they said

We took out our guns a placed them on the table. Soon we heard people coming up the stairs and then about eight men busted into my office with their guns and told us to put our hands up. Three men came and put us in handcuffs. Then took us outside and threw us in a black van that smells like ass if I may say they shut the door got in the car and we drove off these people are armatures at kidnapping but something tells me they knew that. I felt on my wrist for my watch and I pressed one of the buttons on it to unlock the bookcase so that Noelle could get out. I just really hope she can help us because there's no way in hell that we can get out of this alone.

Noelle's POV

I don't know what the hell just happened my friends and fiancee were just taken and I don't know what to do. The bookcase door opened and I walked out. I searched Diego's files to see if I could find anything and I found nothing. I got up to leave his office when I saw something on the floor I picked it must be one of the goons who took them badges. There was a name that shocked me and made me angry on that badge it was the one and only Andre.