Questions #1: Animals and Ivors Feelings

Everyone was in the living room watching the 'Lego movie' on the DVD player, well Paris's DVD player that India stole and attached it to the living room TV.

Soren: Everything is Awesome!! Everything is cool when you work as a team!!

Ivor: STOP NOW!!!

Jean: It's nice singing but we're trying to watch the movie.

Ellegaard: Sshhhhh....

Paris and India walk in the room and see their watching the 'Lego Movie'.

India: Hey guy- oh you're watching the 'Lego Movie'?

Everyone: Yeah!!

India: Without me!! *Sits down*

Paris: Wait!! How are you watching this?! We don't have a DVD player in the living room!!

India: Oh I stole it from your room and attached it to the TV!!! You should really put a lock on the door, I do.

Paris: I do have a lock on my door!!!

India: Oh yeah, I broke it, wasn't that strong for a brand new lock. You might want to replace that.

Paris: You might want to stay out of my room!!! Anyway, pause the TV...

Magnus: *Pauses the film*

Everyone: Ahhhh....

Paris: Hey calm it!!! We have two Asks and a Dare from EvaLovesPugs.

Jesse: What are they?

Paris: The first one is 'What's everyone's favourite animal?'

Jesse: Pigs!

Jean: Mine too... Pigs

Rueben: *Oinks*

Olivia: hmmm..... I'm not sure.... Chickens maybe..

Axel: Mines Cows

Petra: Um.................... I don't really have one...

Lukas: Well I guess not everyone has one.... Mines is Ocelots...

Aiden: Blazes.

Paris: Excuse me!? What ever!!

Gill: Ocelots

Maya: Ocelots

Gabrial: I guess... I would have to say..... I don't know

Ellegaard: Tamed cats... There soo CUTE!!

Everyone: *Stares at Ellegaard*

Ellegaard: What!? I'm a girl!! We all have a secret Fangirl mode!!

Paris: True!! Magnus Go!!

Magnus: Creepers..... Because they blow up...

Soren: Ender Men.

Ivor: Witches.. I guess.

India: I really like dogs, and cats, and sheep, cows, pigs, chickens, creepers...

Axel: There's no surprise there, you are a creeper the way you sneak around stealing everyone's stuff.

India: I like all the mobs really...

Paris: Mine are tamed cats!

Paris: Ok the second Ask is for Ivor (Spoiler if you haven't seen ep 4) 'How did you feel when Gabrial, Soren, Magnus and Ellegaard lied to the world?'

Ivor: I set a Witherstorm on the world!!..... How do think I feel!?!?!

Paris: Angry.....

Ivor: No Poop Sherlock!!!

Olivia: Poop?

Ivor: Well I can't say the bad words!

India: Well, you could, but then we would have to rate this book like for over 11 year olds, 11 year olds know all the swear words.

Petra: Aren't you 11?

India: Yep, but I don't say them.

Paris: Ok and the last one is... Everyone has to give their Opinions about each other..... But I'm not doing that because it will take us abso-freaking-lutely forever!! Maybe next chapter. So that's it from us!!
See~ya.