~2~

"ERICA" Marty yells one last time whilst Jed was reversing knocking the man with the gun under.

A random boy around his 20's jumps in the back of the truck

"MATT, JED" Robert yells

"COME ON,COME ON JUMP IN" Matty yells back

Robert is with Daryll which I am glad and Jed spins the truck around and waits for at least two seconds for Rob and Dar to jump in.

As soon as they are in we speed off and gun shots behind us.

(Daryll's dad is the mayor)

MAYORS POV

Captain.Cho, was the acting prefect of this district and I seem Daryll get into the jeep that captain.Cho was shouting so I ran out and said

" no stop its just my son, they are just boys on just boys" Cho stopped firing and he got into his trucks and drove after them.

CASS POV

A guy pulls up next to us and so does a black truck.

"What do we do?" The guy asks Matty

"Just follow us COME ON" Matty says

The all follow us and as we are speeding down the road two or three army trucks are coming up the opposite side of us.

"Jed" Matty says recurring to the army trucks

"I know I see them"

As the got closer they weren't going to stop and neither were we.

"JED" I yelled and then they hit us causin the random guy in the back to be chucked through the windscreen of one of the army trucks and the black truck toppled over.

The guy in the car was ok.

One off the guys in the army trucks door was jammed through the crash and out engine wouldn't start because of the crash but just as the army man got out our engine started and I heard Robert shout "go"

We drove all the way to the cabin.

I got out and I said

"Oh thank god" whilst I checked if Robert and Daryll were ok I them went to join Jed who was talking to that guy.

" my names Pete" Jed looks at the other guys as if to say 'well,who are they?'

"That's my buddy and the other two well their from outer town San Diego or something, they just saw there dad get killed" I looked over to the brother and sister and the girl was crying I went over to them and they told me there names were Greg and Anjulio.

I wen over and Robert gave me a hug, then followed Jed inside and saying "Jed what about my parents, they're still down there?"

"Robert you're right that's your job see what you can find a radio or a t.v and get us reception" he replied

"But Jed we can't just st-" Jed cut Robert off and said

"Just say yes Robert"

After 5 seconds he said "yeah"

We all was just sitting aroun waiting for Robert and Daryll get reception on the t.v.

"Their no no no go back THEIR freeze" Robert says to Daryll.

The news was on and the man reporter said but we caught him mid-sentence

"Is no longer controlle by the government of the U.S, do not go out side unless it is most likely accidents are more likely to occur when people move around un-nessicearally"