~7~

I looked at Roberts hand on my belly and entwined my fingers over his.

When Matty finished 'his' speech everybody agreed to join.

Since Mill has died Toni has been distant and will only talk to me but when she talks to me it is about mill.

Thanks to the British soilders the Koreans are leaving.

---3 months later---

* I was trapped the Koreans have got me in a room and they are killing all the wolverines and making me watch, I was screaming as the dug the knife into Roberts side, the Korean man could see how much Robert meant to me so he came over to me and made me tell him how much he is hurting me and Robert was crying knowing he was hurting me so I leant in and kissed him whilst he mumbled words 'i love you look after mummy and remember daddy will be proud' he looked up from my belly saying 'I love you too'

This was the worst reminder ever, why do I have to have a nightmare?

"Cass, CASS!!!" Robert yelled waking me up

I was crying so he picked me up and cradled me, our baby was due in 3 months so I had quite a big bump now.

"You was screaming so I had to wake you what happened baby?" Robert says

I told him about my night mate and he said

"Shhhh every one is ok we lived you will be alright, in 5 months we will be a nice family"

I cried into his shoulder and soon I fell asleep.