Natural Mates

Recap:

I groaned, “Have you heard of personal space?”

He leaned down near my ear; “You know you love my touch” I blushed even more furiously than before.

I turned my body to face his chest with mine; I nuzzled my face into his chest, sighing with the pleasant smell of him.

“Stupid dog” I don’t know anyone who has a weird love life like mine, maybe I’m the first but, nothing is ever simple with Jack around. Not with him in my life, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Soon I felt darkness hit me while being in Jack’s embrace. I let it fill me as I drifted into a much needed sleep.

************************************************

~*Lori’s P.o.v, 9a.m, Courtyard*~

So turns out Helena caught a cold while trying to cleanse herself by soaking in cold water for 8 hours. Turns out she was hiding from Darth because; she knew he would stop her. He found her passed out with a high fever. Needleless to say Darth was upset with her actions, but more than that he was concerned.

Darth and Helena haven’t left their bed room since he found her. A bunch of the staff try to get him out but he refuses to leave until she is better. Which made me think of Darth as the sweetest guy who ever lived.

Heath interrupted my train of thought by clearing his throat. “Let’s get started” Oh did I mention in Helena’s place Heath decided to teach me the basics………. Great~

“Fine” I groaned.

“Helena thought it was important for you to learn how to defend yourself first, so we are going to call your flames”

“Flames?” I thought about it and had a flash back when I was threatening Jack to back down when my hands were on fire.

“We have to call them and see what color they are”

“Why does the color matter?”

“It show what type of Oracle you are”

“Your color was red what is that mean?”

“I’m warrior, Oracles with red flames are known as the protectors.”

“Ok how do I call out my flames?” Hmmm… I wonder what mine mean, I know it was blue.

Heath froze looking at me with a blank face….”Ummm…..i don’t know i just call mine out I never actually thought about it.”

“Well I know my color of flames is blue, I remember my hands catching on fire when Jack’s wolf took over his body” I said shrugging.

Suddenly Heath’s flames came out, he was glaring at me with fists as his side “That damned mutt tried to hurt you!!”