What Lovely Disagreements

Recap:

As soon as I left the room I found Mac holding onto Lori, she was whimpering as he gripped her wrists to hard dragging her behind him straight towards Malice Private Torture chamber.  I knew already Malice would be there to greet or little guest. I ran over to his office to find anything about Helena.

“If I find anything about Helena in there I will personality kill her” I growled

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

I whimpered as the large man dragged me by my wrists. His grip was so tight it hurt like crazy; it felt as if he was going to break my bones any second.

“Please let me go” I begged while being dragged.

“It’s not me you should be beggin your life for.” The man smiled at me.

We finally reached the door at the end of the long hall. I looked down to see blood stains on and under the door. No I don’t wanna go in there!!! I thrashed around my body trying to get him to loosen his grip. But, all my efforts where all in vain, he was too strong for me. He opened the door and immediately I was welcomed with the raw stench of decaying flesh and fresh blood mix with old blood. I had to hold in my body fluids that was threatening to come join the pool of blood all over the floor.

The man picked me up and threw me on a couch that was clean. It was an old Victorian red velvet loveseat with redwood.

“Welcome young oracle” A voice called out to me, the deep voice made my blood run cold. I didn’t dare look up to meet with the voice I stayed staring at my bruised wrists shaking. It was freezing in here what was the place an ice box? Or is it fear?

“You know it’s rude to not look at the person speaking to you” I stiffen holding in a squeak that wanted to escape from my throat. Yup this is fear definitely fear. I felt cold sharp fingers touching my chin forcing me to bring up my head.

My squeak immediately came out when I saw Malice. He stood there so close to my face. His long blonde hair, blood red eyes and sharp shark-like teeth smiling at me as if I was the most delicious thing he has ever laid eyes on.

“W-what do you want?” Great~ way to go Lori ask the guy who kills people what he wants. God I sound just like those stupid girls on t.v when it’s so painfully obvious what they wanted.

“Your blood my dear, nothing more” He brushed his nail against my cheek, moving his mouth near my right ear. “Nothing less” He whispered.

Shivers raced up and down my body like a raging storm.

“Please…don’t hurt me” I pleaded.

“My dear I won’t hurt you” He pulled back away from me chuckling, “Well at least I won’t”