Chapter 3: Roomates

We both got to the office and I got my room key. My dorm is right next to Britt's dorm. I wonder who my roommate is.

Me and Britt walked to the 300's hall to find our rooms. It was 5:00 and we were tired. We thought it was time to go in our dorms to settle down. I found my dorm and Britt found hers.

I walked in to find a really hot guy laying on the bed. He had no shirt on. Isn't that against the rules? I don't know, but he is freaking hot.

"Wow." I accidentally said out loud.
"Excuse me?" He responded in a weird way. He smirked.
"Oh. I'm so sorry. Umm... I'm Isabella. Are we roommates?" I asked nervous like.
"I'm Cameron. Oh and if this is your dorm, yes we are roommates."

There was about 5 minutes of silence and he kept staring at me. I looked at him. He bit his lip and smirked.

"What?" I interrupted him in his pervert moment.
"Your really pretty." He whispered.
"Umm. I know. Hah."

He seemed to like me. I liked him. I wanted to get to know him more.

We had a few laughs and we talked. He was adopted. He is 19, a year older than me. I am really glad I got to know him. Now I could tell my best friend (Britt). I can't wait to see who her roommate is. I bet it's a girl. Or maybe a guy. I hope it's a girl so I can have more friends.

It was then 8:00. It was time to go to bed.

"Which bed is mine?" I asked Cam.

"The one I'm not laying in. Duh!" He laughed.
"Oh, yea. I'm such a blonde."
"I like blondes." He bit his lips again. He smirked. He winked. How many sexy things can he do at once?????

Ohh! Things are getting spicy!! I hope you enjoyed. More to come.

~Amanda~