Taehyung <<He's Back>>

Sequel to: Taehyung- Run Away With Me

-

I was walking down the dimly lit streets with literally no human being in my presence. Seriously, no one. I kind of suspected that though since it is three in the morning. I'm not quite sure why I'm walking the streets in the early morning, but something in my mind told me to do it for..'serious' purposes. Yet, I don't even know where I'm headed.

As I was walking, suddenly all the street lights switched off, which made me freeze. That was so not supposed to happen.

I looked around at my surroundings and saw nothing but pitch black. Even when the streets lights are off, you still should see at least something.

What the hell is going on?

"Oh, Micaela." A voice called out into the pitch darkness. I gulped and slowly turned around as it kept calling my name, yet I didn't know where it was coming from. But..that's not what scared me. The way they chuckled is what really frightened me. It was more of a gargling, sinister laugh, something you imagine when you read scary stories on CreepyPasta.

I felt their presence come closer and closer as I stayed in my spot. I just couldn't find myself to move. Soon enough, the person was literally right behind me. They placed their arms around my body and tightened their grip. I started to cough and gasp for air as they latch their teeth on my neck and bite down. Blood soon came dripping down.

"Missed me?"

-

My eyes shot open as I sat up on the bed with a jolt. Sweat was beading excessively across my forehead as I breathed heavily.

This is literally the third nightmare I had of him this week. Ever since I got with Taehyung, I've been so paranoid that he'd come back one day and hurt us.

Taehyung woke up and sat up with me. His eyes were fully open and you could tell he was worried.

"What? What's wrong baby? Was it another nightmare?" I turned to him with tears in my eyes and nodded while he pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'm scared TaeTae. This has been the third one this week. What if this is a sign that he's coming back to get us?" He shushed me and laid his head on top of mines.

"He's not coming to get us, babe. I promise you that. We're far, far away from your old apartment. He doesn't know where we are, nor can he trace us. And as long as you're with me, you're safe. You know I will always protect you baby girl." And with that, he kissed the top of my head and laid back down with me on his chest.

"Now get some sleep. You'll feel better after a long nap." I rolled my eyes. Sleeping is what got me into this mess in the first place. But I guess I gotta try for the best of me.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him before falling asleep soundly and praying that I at least get a happy dream once in a while.

-

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I sat up and stretched only to turn my head and realize that my lover wasn't beside me. But then, I smelled the sweet aroma of crispy bacon, pancakes, and eggs cooking and instantly got excited.

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up before I hopped down the stairs. Taehyung was just finishing up the meal as he whistled. I strolled up to him and placed my hands around his waist before laying my head on his back.