Chapter 7 - Bianca

The next two months goes by slowly. For Max and I, it was our will to survive that kept us going on. There were times I felt like giving up but Max never did. He always believed that we would be saved. He never gave up.

I grab my white shirt that is laying on the side of the room and I wrap it around Max's arm. Before when some men came to grab me, Max caused a scene and forced them to attack him instead of hurting me. A guy intended up knifing him.

It sucks that he kept his promise. I kind of wished he let them take me. It hurts way too much seeing him hurt, more than when I'm hurting.

I touch his lips with mine. "We'll be okay," I say. "We'll make it out."

He smiles. "You're hot when you're lying."

I smirk. "Which part?"

"The part where we'll be okay cause I don't think we'll ever be okay. Not after this anyways."

I walk over to the table where the new clothes they brought us is. I grab the bra. "You've got to turn."

"Kinda hard right now since I can't really move but I'll close my eyes."

I watch him as he closes his eyes before I turn my back to him and change my bra into a new one. I don't ask how they know my bra size, I'm just glad for clean clothes. I pull the black shirt over my head before changing into the military style pants they've left for us.

"Your turn," I say.

"How are you gonna change me?" He asks.

"The same way as you," I say. "With my eyes closed."

He laughs.

"What," I say.

"I said my eyes were closed, I never said I wouldn't peak."

"Max! Are you serious!" I say as I throw his clothes at him.

He chuckles. "You can peak too, it's only fair."

I roll my eyes as I grab the clothes off the ground and pull a shirt over his body. He's been shirtless since I used his shirt to clean him when we first met.

I unbuckle his jeans as I close my eyes. The sound of metal clanking against the ground confirms to me that he's pants are off.

I grab the military style pants and put them down near the ground as I hold them open. "Put your legs in."

I can hear Max moving and attempting to step in but the next thing I know is that I've fallen hard against his chest on the ground when I open my eyes.

He tilts his head sideways. "I tried."

When I attempt to stand up, he wraps his arms around my back and locks me in.

"I love you," he says.

My mouth pops open. "You're crazy. You only say that cause you're locked in a room with me. The only girl and therefore feel like you have feelings for me."

"I still love you."

"We're kidnapped Max. There's only pain here for us, no love. Just hurt and hurt only," I say.

"Sometimes we love, sometimes we hurt but I'm willing to hurt if it's with you than love anyone else ever again."

I shake my head. "What have I gotten myself into?"

I stand up as I help him into his pants. "I love you too, okay."

He smiles. "Okay."