Chapter 1

Damn you, Shadow, for making me rewrite everything because you gave me an idea for a prologue when I was already almost finishing this chapter!

Let me explain, I use tablet, and I hate copy and pasting while on tablet because it ruins everything, so I have to screenshot to remember what I wrote to rewrite it later on.

Anyways carry on with the story.
__________________________________________

|||Eren's pov|||

'Why couldn't I live a normal neko life?' I thought while walking towards school that we call hell. My mother was a neko, but died during the attack, but I just think it was just a bloody massacre because more died that day. My childhood friend Armin and my sister Mikasa survived, but my dad left before it happened, so we don't know anything about him.

Something else happened, but only Mikasa, Armin and I know about it, because I was affected by it and told them, and if we did say something about it. I have no doubt that they would take me away to experiment on me, which I don't want that. As I walked towards the gates, I saw Armin waiting for us, did I say that I was walking with Mikasa? Well, now you know.

All three of us are hiding the 'extra' features, because nekos are bit rare and harder to find. Some people believe that we no longer exists or that we are hiding among the crowds. Normally we wouldn't be able to handle going to school or public places, but we found a way to avoid hurting our ears and make it look like human ears.

Mikasa is overprotective, a bit yandere to be honest. While Armin is sweet, gentle, smart kind of guy, but don't make him mad. They are both scary when they're mad, so I avoid getting them mad. Especially when they both can be way overprotective of me since they know about it.

"Hey, guys, how's everything?" Asked Armin, while Mikasa gave a simple nod.
"Fine, for now." I replied, but Mikasa just had to smack my head.

I looked at Mikasa witha deadpan look because I knew she hit me for being so 'gloomy'. I rubbed my neck and shaked my head, which she took as a 'fine.'

"Do me a favor, Mikasa, and use your words." I stated because it's getting annoying being hit. She only scoffed and rolled her eyes, honestly I wonder how she can handle not speaking her mind, I know she can speak.

After a while of having a conversation, the bell ran indicating it was time for class. Armin had to go to his class, Mikasa and I went to our classroom. She had classes with me during the mornings because PE is in the morning. And that's when things eventually goes bad.

We arrived to class and the teacher started to roll call, which I zoomed out until he began to teach.

Levi's pov

I walked towards my office, only to see the amount of paperwork and how many papers were on the floor. I got annoyed and began doing my work while cleaning everything. Never liked dirty things, never will. After a while, I was done cleaning and halfway through the paperwork, until a knock interrupted me.

"Come in." I sighed because I wanted to finish soon as possible.

My boss, Eyebrows, came in and sat on the chair to study my reaction. Which I don't know why bother, unless he was going to say something that I won't like.

"Levi, our higher-ups us to get a K-9 unit for 'that'. Which means you need to get a dog as well or they'll be at our necks." Eyebrows said, and I'm not please with this, at all.

"Why do they want us to have a K-9 unit for it? They are noisy and dirty, which makes our job harder." I said, trying to convince Eyebrows to change their minds.

"Nice try, Levi, but they're too stubborn and won't change their minds until they see how much does the K-9 affect our job. If they see it's not working then the dogs will go to normal K-9 police unit, but if it's working then they will decide to keep them." Stated Eyebrows.

'Damn it! He must had thought of what I would say and now I have no excuse to get out of this.' I thought while sighing, I'm not much of a dog person anyway. "Fine... I look for one after I leave."

Eyebrows had his victory face one and left my office, but I had a grim expression. 'I hope they aren't thinking of making them our pets, I prefer cats since they are cleaner and don't need much attention.' I thought and hoped tjat this day wouldn't end so I didn't have to look for a damn K-9.

(Just to be clear, I keep writing K-9 so it means all the variety in the canine family including Wolves, so don't get mad at me for it)

Eren's pov

'Yay, I love PE...' I thought to myself, all though Mikasa already knew what was I thinking, she just nodded in agreement as well. How does she know what I'm think? Don't ask me, cause I don't even know.

I sighed, wondering what's going to happen today. One time, somehow the gym got on fire, the other time a car crashed into the gym's wall, there was a cop chase as well in, so anything is bound to happen. And we all are hoping that something happens to skip the rest of the day.

"Before something happens, I'm going to let you know that next semester we are going to be in a different building." Said our teacher as she began to give instructions what we need to do today.

After half an hour, we knew that nothing will happen, so she decided that we could have 5 minutes to do anything if we finished everything under 15 minutes. That got everyone motivated and that was a mistake...

A naked guy ran in through the doors trying to get away from the police whose literally after his body to cover him up and bring him to a confined place. The girls covered their eyes quickly and some were blushing, some of the taller guys went in front of them to provide more cover.

But another cop appeared, the look on his face meant that he was annoyed, and ran after the naked guy. Only to quickly catch up to him, knocking him on the floor and cuffing him up, while the others provided cover and a blanket to cover up the guy more.

'Lesson learned: Never get motivated in PE.' I thought once they disappeared, everyone turned around to look at the teacher and she sighed. "You're all excused for this period..." She mumbled something at the end, but I didn't care and left with Mikasa.
_____________________________________

And that's it for this chapter! Still annoyed at you, Wolfy, but it's fine now. The naked guy was a random image that popped up in my brain, then I remembered the video and decided to incorporate it here.

See ya in the next chapter (or book)!
Jaa-nee!