Chapter 2

Before I start, I'm going to leave you the option of choosing which side Grisha and Kenny are at, what I mean if they're evil or not. Remember that Grisha disappeared, so pick carefully cause they can change then story very quickly.
_________________________________________

Levi's pov

I'm currently going to my old school to help catch a naked runaway. 'Fucking slow ass comrades.' I thought as I appeared through the doors, and I'm very sure that I look annoyed.

When I catched up to the guy, I was quickly surrounded so they could cover him up and to make sure he doesn't get away. I took a quick glance to the students that were in the sideways, the taller male students helped to provide protection and covers, the female students were covering their eyes and blushing a bit. But two looked uninterested, a boy that had messy chocolate hair, but I couldn't see his eyes. The girl almost looks like me, but she had her guard up, as if she's expecting something else to happen.

'Some looks like candidates for the police, but something about those two that makes me curious...' I thought as I walk away with the others, leaving the students.

When we all got to the station, we spilt up to our perspective places, I went inside my office to see Eyebrows with Hanji. I started to plan quickly in my mind on how can I make a murder look like an accident. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and started to get ready to leave with Eyebrows in hunt for a K-9 partner.

Apparently he took extra measures cause most places we went to were already alerted and he kept an eye on me, as if he knew I wanted to get revenge! After a few more hours, it was lunch time, and he finally slipped down his guard. Sadly, I'm annoyed, hungry and tired, so I doubt I'll be able to get away.

Most of the ones I saw didn't interested me, either they're too loud, dirty or lazy. I was tempted to pick a lazy one so I could do everything, but Erwin didn't let me. Then his phone rang, when he finished the call, he had an exasperated look.

"Levi, I'll be leaving now to attend a problem, but you'll continue searching since I have eyes everywhere." Said Eyebrows before he left, not giving me the chance to talk.

'I have a feeling that this will get a lot complicated...' I thought before continuing my walk towards a simple café.

Eren's pov

"Well, that's one for the books..." Said Armin writing down what we just told him about what happened in PE. It's lunch time and everyone's gathered in the table.

Let me explain why he's writing it down, ever since these kind of things happen in PE, we write it down to remember and laugh about it in the future. Since everyone found it funny and they wanted to be able to have some embarrassing things, that's where the idea came from.

"Now that I think about it, it's been a while since we all hung out." Said Connie.
"Mhpm!" Said Sasha as she eats, what she said was 'Yeah!', we got used to this, so we can understand her even with her mouth full.
"Jean, do you think that it would be okay for us to go to your stables?" Asked Freckled Jesus, putting the most innocent act ever!
"Yeah, It's fine." Said Horseface, ironically his family owns a huge stable, sometimes I wonder if those are actually his cousins...
"Let's go tomorrow, that way we can take our time, but let's go at like 7am to enjoy the morning." Said Armin.

Me, I just zoned out the conversation, planning what to do with the forest that's nearby the stables. I could turn into a cat and enjoy climbing trees, or turn into that and enjoy hunting. I only listen the important part, not the rest cause it doesn't involves me. Plus, I was busy on thinking what kind of mischief I could do!

When school ended, everyone separated to their homes, Armin, Mikasa and I walked together. Discussing about what we're going to do at the stables, apparently we all wanted to transform, but a sudden disappearance can cause an unwanted. Meaning that we're coming up with a plan to do so, and as usual, this is the only time that Mikasa speaks.

"Eren, don't stray too far from us, please." Mikasa said, honestly I was shocked when she said please, but now I feel bad...
"Fine, I won't stray too far." I said, 'But I'm still causing mischief either way!'
____________________________

I was going to continue writing, but decided to leave it for another chapter. Somehow I feel like I switched Eren with Levi's character and Levi with Eren's character... Ah well, I tried!