Chapter 4: Just Like Hogwarts

Not Important:  This story is loosely based on me

Previously on Two Worlds, One Me

"Alright sir your free to go" She says to Mr. Riley. We pull out again. "And don't forget this is just the start to a great adventure" she shouts. I see all them shouting things at me, good thing. "Call me everyday" Maddie said smiling. "Don't you fall for any British boys, ya hear" The boys shout at me. Soon were too far to hear them. Yup today is the day. A new adventure.

Now Back To The Story

"Ugh, I feel sick" Mr. Riley said next to me on the plane.

 "Again?"

 "Oh god" He said running for the little bathroom.

"That the eighth time his gone to the bathroom. Is he okay? " A girl who was sitting across from me.

"Yeah, he just has a weak stomach" "Oh" She said with a southern accent. "I'm Myra, Myra Nial" she said sticking out her hand. "Hi I'm Skylar Peyton" I said taking her hand. "You from the south?" I ask. "Yea, how'd you know" she asked.

"Your wearing a cow girl hat and boots, plus you have a thick southern accent" I say. "Oh" she laughs. "Yea, I wore these to play a trick on my hosts"

"Hosts?" I asked. "Yea, I going to go to school in England. I just needed to get away my mother, she's a psycho." She said. If she only knew how psycho a mother can get. "Me too" I say. I like her.

"Ugh, when is this plane going to land" Mr. Riley said sitting down again. "You look a little green Riles" I say.

"Well were suppose to be on the plane for seven and half and hours so......We have about three more hours." She says looking at her watch. "Ugh three more hours, oh god" he say laying his head on the seat. "Weirdo isn't he?" she asked. "Yep" I say.

  "So do you want to play I spy?" She asked with a smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Three Hour Later

"Land!!!" Mr. Riley said kissing the floor.

 "Eww you don't know what's been on that floor" Myra said. "Alright this is where we part ways" I hug her. She is now my friend. We have a lot in common, such as giving Mr. Riley a hard time.

"Here give me your house number that you'll be at and i'll give you mine. Maybe we'll get together some time" she said.

 "Alright Riles give me your phone" I say. "Here" He said laying on the floor. "Oh get up....Alright give me the number." After saying our goodbye Mr. Riley and I walk away to wait for our ride.

 "Thank you" I said to the flight attendants as they helped me with my bags. "Where are they? Mr. Riley whined. "Hush" I said. We waited till we saw our names on a board being held up by a old man. We walked over to him.

"Miss Peyton, Mr. Riley?" He asked. "Yea that's us" I answer. "Nice to meet you , I'm Major. Please get in and i'll drive you to where you will be staying" he smiled. He had a kind smile.

"Let me help you with your things dolly" he said picking up my stuff and walking to the limousine. I like that nickname 'Dolly' it's cute like me. "Thank you" I said. "So cool" Mr. Riley said jumping in to the limo. "Weirdo" I say shoving him to make room for me to sit. I place Angel next to me. "Cute bunny" Major says as he enters the limo.