welcome to the shining night!!

I was walking around in kaneris new museum looking at the art. "WHAAT," yelled kaneri holding a note. I looked at him and went towards him to listen in on their conversation.

"Today,at 5:30 sharp,I will be stealing the Ruby stone crown. Phantom theif joker."

I blinked and whispered lightly,"phantom theif......joker?" Kaneris assistant was holding another card and she started reading it.

"Today,at 5:30 sharp,I will be stealing the Ruby stone crown. Phantom thief spade.

"Spade.....," I whispered and ran off. Phantom thief spade and joker huh,I wonder who they are.
I fell asleep on a bench and slept soundly.

I woke up on the bench when everything was dark and everyone was gone."eh.......EEH,"I quickly got up and looked around nervously. I was locked in!? I walked around and heard footsteps coming. I flinched and ran off go hide somewhere. "Here," I said running into a room. I panted and looked at a display that had a crown in it. My eyes sparkled,"the Ruby stone crown.......its so pretty." "Hm," a voice was heard from the display. I looked at the figure and saw a boy with a red tuxedo,a big purple top hat,and had a tiny ninja sidekick with him. I blinked and looked at him and he sighed,"I thought everyone was gone." "U-uhm," I looked at him nervously. He looked familiar......strangely familiar.

To be continued