huh phantom theifs??

Note:since season three is out I decided to use one of the screenshots I took. That doesn't mean I'll use them for now on okay good enjoy this chapter guys//

He walked towards me and held out his hand smiling,"hehe hey there I'm phantom theif joker." What he's phantom theif joker......he looked sorta cute. I took his hand,"i-im (y/n)." He looked at me and looked back at the treasure,"hey hachi do you have that crown out yet." Hachi was holding the crown smiling, "yes joker san." Joker grabbed the crown smiling and ran off dragging you along,"your coming with us hehe." I blinked running with him. Before we knew it,we were on his airship.

"Man I'm so tired," joker said sitting down and reached his hand into a jar and felt something squishy. Joker opened his eyes and looked at the jar. He turned it and saw a creature smiling and eating his candy,"hoshii." Joker quickly got up and looked at is holding it,"what have I told you about eating my candy." I squealed and my eyes sparkled smiles, "awwww~ its so cute!" "Apparently he does want it. Say who are you cutie," a voice said smiling. I blushed red and looked at a boy on the couch drinking tea. Joker gritted his teeth and looked at him,"STOP COMING INTO MY AIRSHIP SPADE!" I blinked and looked at him,"spade??.......uhm I'm (y/n)." Spade smiled and got up kissing your hand,"its very nice to meet you my sweet princess."

To be continued))