Exams

Gray POV
  Omigosh! What's this tingling feeling I felt in my heart when I saw that girl? She's so pretty! What was her name again? Juvia! She has such a nice body and name!

  Aaah... I need to concentrate! I'm in a freaking test and I'm thinking about that girl? But I can't stop!

  The invaders left already yesterday and we fought really well. And what are we rewarded with? A friggin' test! I was stuck on a question and the main reason why I was stuck was probably because I could stop thinking of Juvia. So I couldn't concentrate on the test. I'm probably gonna fail.

  Anyway, in case you were wondering, the question I was stuck on was question 1. Yes, I know, I'm awesome right? The time is ticking and I'm wasting my time on thinking about a girl, that's probably what you're thinking about. But... That girl is worth thinking about. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me if I fail my paper.

  Natsu, who was sitting in the seat next to me (he was exactly beside me but at the table closest to me), was busy scribbling down answers at lightning speed. I stared at him and blinked my eyes. How's that possible? He's probably the smartest kid on earth. Ok, maybe not. But anyway, I said probably. You must be thinking, why do I keep saying probably? It's just a habit of mine.

  "Ten more minutes!" The teacher shouted from the Teachers' desk. Oh shit! Only ten more minutes! I'm gonna die! My dad's gonna kill me if he finds out that I failed. That's probably the main reason why I study. I Guess.

  I flipped through my paper as I scratched my head. I spun my pen with my hand. Nothing worked, I'm stupid. Maybe I was born for this future. I saw my entire life flashed before my eyes. If I fail, Dad's gonna kill me. If Dad kills me, I'll be dead. Well, that's common sense, if someone kills you, you're dead. Most of the time.

  I only had one more choice left. You probably think I'm gonna cheat right? Don't worry, I'm not so low as to cheat. I just flipped to the MCQ section and scribbled in 1-2-3-4 in that sequence, hoping and praying hard that it will be correct. It don't matter. No one will know, hopefully.

<Timeskip>

  The exams are finally over!! Yay!! Finally time to celebrate!! Woohoo!! I'm overreacting now. I flunked my exams. My heads gonna be cut off in a few days time. When the results are out. I bet you.

  I'll be dead. Just wait for it. As in the next chapter. Bye for now!