Results

Gray POV (again)
We got back our results. And I'm dead now. Yes. I'm a ghost. I got killed. Neh, just kidding. I failed though. (I'm sorry to all Gray fans)

I looked towards Erza and the rest. Erza and Natsu looked very happy. Lucy and Wendy a bit less but still more happy than me. Just then, Natsu was called by a teacher to go to the principal's office.

Natsu POV
"Natsu Dragneel, please come down to the principal's office," the PA system sounded. I walked down, wondering what I did that the principal would want to see me for.

Upon reaching the office, I knocked on the door and on hearing a "come in" opened it and walked in. I was greeted by the smiling principal of the school. She told me that I had received an invitation to go abroad (again) to study in this more famous school that was for smart people. She told me that it was recommended that I go ton that school as it would increase the chances of me getting a better job.

  Although I knew that I would be leaving the friends that I had just made behind, I felt that it was a golden opportunity. I agreed to go.

Last day of school
  I sat in by seat, listening to what was the last class that u would attend in this school. As the last period started, the teacher announced that I was leaving to the students. I could hear sobs and sniffs.

  I walked to the dorm, and opening the door, was shocked to see a party inside. All my fiends- Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and nearly everyone else, were in the room. There were piles of food laid out on the floor and a big banner that read "Farewell Natsu"

  Seeing this, I could not help but shed a tear. "Thanks guys" I said. They told me to enjoy life in my next school and not forget them. They also said to introduce the new friends that I make to them and to have fun.

  As I walked out of the school, I decided that I would treasure these friends in my heart and remember them forever. Friends, nakama, this is the worst that will remain in my heart.

______________________
A/N~
Yay! I hereby announce that This book is done!! The ending was a bit weird but yeah. I'm sorry if I was not so well written as its unedited.

Check out my other books "Ordinary out of the Ordinary" and "Sketch Book" as well as "High Class" (Not confirm and the name might change)

Please read and vote 👍🏻 and share (can't find the forward emoji)

Bye!