||The Violin~|~Snowdin||

You woke up in your bed.Again,a pie was on the floor.You took it and put it for later.You noticed monster food dosen't rott,so you kept it.You walked out,rubbing your eyes."Hello,my child!I wanted to ask if you would like to look for some clothes in the Attic.Some may fit you,and you may find something interesting."Toriel said.You nodded,and she lead you to the attic.You walked up the stairs,and looked around.[Dont ask me where dey hid da attic. .3.]You looked around,and spotted a Golden Hoodie.Yours was tattered and a little torn.You took the hoddie,and noticed that this one didn't have a zipper.It looked like a Golden Panda."So cute,oh my fricking god."You said.When you grabbed,a Violin was under it.You heared voices from downstairs,then had a idea.You took the violin,and thought about all those 13 years of violin training.[Btw.Youre like 17-18 now.]You now felt grateful for the lessons.You settled your old hoddie away,and put the Panda-like one on.It was the comfiest and warmest Hoddie ever.You walked downstairs and saw them in the kitchen.

You walked closer,and settled in the Living room.You didn't wait for them to notice you,and started playing the Violin you took.It felt natural to play it.

[Pretty neat song,eh?Im thinking of this as your theme.Im'a let you guys choose. ;p]

By the time you finished everyone was in the room.The Skelebros,Frisk and Toriel.Winsum and Froggit were at their homes.You smiled,then asked."Liked my special play?"The Skelebros nodded quickly.You noticed that they have flushed faces.You got closer to them,and put a hand on each of their foreheads."Hmm...You two dont seem to have a fever.It may be the heat of the room."You took your hands away,now their faces even more flushed."Mom!Look at the hoodie i found!"You twirled around.[I admit.You act girl-ish,act like a girl,and are childish.But...you have magic,sweetheart~]"It looks good on you,my child."Toriel said,smiling."Y-Yeah,you look good,(Y-Y/n)."Sans said,his face a Blueberry."H-HUMAN!YOU LOOK GREAT!BUT NOT AS GREAT AS ME,THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"Papyrus added,making you giggle.You got a chill from the stairs,and instantly knew what awaited you.Your eyes brightened up,as you started to run.Toriel was yelling at you to stop,but you didn't."SNOW~!"You yelled.Frisk,The Skelebros and Toriel were trying to catch up to you,but you were too fast."Weeeeeee~!"You said as you jumped in the snow.The Skelebros stopped when they came out,and looked at you.You chuckled,then Toriel and Frisk came out.They had worried faces.

You tilted your head for a second,then you heared stomping from behind.You looked behind you,and saw a Fish Woman clattering her teeth."Papyrus!Its t-time f-f-for o-our t-training,y-you b-b-bonehead!"The fish woman said,only now noticing you.Her eyes went wide,and a blue spear appeared in her hand.Everyone,except the Fish Woman,were frightened.You jumped up,dodging the spear.You kept doing that until your eyes started to glow Golden.Your soul came out of you,and it was Golden aswell.It glew with a strong and passionate glow.Sans looked at you terrified.Papyrus was confused.Toriel was in shock.Frisk stood there,watching.You smiled at them,as a spear tried to hit you,but failed.The spear went right towards Toriel.Your eyes were now flaming with the Golden color.The spear stopped mid air.Your right hand was glowing the same color as your eyes.The spear turned towards you,then floated to you.You clenched your fist,the spear breaking.All of them watched with fright.Sans's left eye was glowing Bright Blue.Papyrus's eyes were glowing Orange.You smiled at them,then turned to the Fish Woman."..."She stood silent.Yellow Wings formed on your back.They were made from high concentrated magic.You started to fly at a speed that you could miss in the blink of an eye.As you flew,you stopped in Snowdin,collapsing in the snow.You slowly got up.A frown on your face.

"I guess i was wrong...Even in the underground im hated."You sighed,as you walked to some trees.You hid behind one,and waited for them to come.You knew they would,because they care.You heared voices from affar call your name."HUMAN!(Y/N)!WHERE ARE YOU?!"Papyrus yelled."COME OUT,PUNK!IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!"The Fish Woman said.You heared someone getting slapped."I will not allow you to hurt my child!"Toriel exclaimed,clearly angry."(Y/n)!Common out!"Sans yelled.Frisk looked to a tree and pointed.HE pointed to where you were hiding.You shifted more,trying to look smaller.They aproached the tree,and looked around it.When they saw you,sitting there,shivering,their faces turned from worried ones to frowns.Even the fish woman frowned. "Hey,punk.Im sorry."The fish woman said.She held out a hand,but you stood there and shivered."What am i?"You asked.Your voice broke at the words 'Am' and 'I'.You weren't scared of them.You were scared of yourself.Paps and Sans quickly kneeled down to tyou,and hugged you in a warm embrance."Y-Youre th-the lost l-link b-between monsters a-and h-humans."You looked up to see a Yellow lizard,shivering from the cold.Sans and Papyrus were still hugging you."Hey,punk.Im Undyne,and this is Alphys."Undyne told you as she pointed."Sorry for trying to attack you.Its pretty much an insticnt."You nodded slowly.

The skeletons broke the hug,now having fruit faces.Sans being the Blueberry,and Papyrus being the Orange.Toriel sighed,then said."My child...(Y/n)...Im sorry,but i cant keep you to stay with me."Toriel said,with a sad smile."B-But wh-why?"You asked,stuttering slowly."It would be too much of a pain when i'll see you leave me.I suggest you could buy a house here."She said,her smile fading to a sad face."I-I understand m-mom...It'll take so-some time to adjust..."Toriel nodded slowly,and left.Sans and Papyrus looked at you a little worried.You got up,and streched a little.The wings that were on your back earlier vanished."H-Hey,kiddo."You turned your attention to Sans."Y-You could l-live with us."Sans said."YES!THE HUMAN CAN COME AND LIVE WITH M-I MEAN US!"Papyrus posed a dramatic hero pose.You chuckled."But,i dont want to be a bother."You didn't notice that by now,only you,Paps and Sans were still there.Everyone else went back to their homes.It seems that Frisk made peace with the King,and decided living here.[In this fanfic,only you can destroy the barrier.Your soul is enough to break it.You just need to use your magic.But you dont know how to control it at the moment.]"You wont be a bother,(Y/n).Right,Paps?" "YES BROTHER!WE'D BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU LIVE WITH US!"You hesitantly nodded.Papyrus spread a arm towards you,and so did Sans.You took their hands,and they took you to their Big house.

They showed you a secret room behind the picture with bones at the stairs.It was like any other room,just hidden.You smiled at them,and entered the room.The next day,Toriel came to the Skelebros's house and left you some clothes.And some pie slices.As you slept,you dreamt of Papyrus and Sans...uhm...should i say?....Confessing to you.[I know.I just broke the forth wall.]

~~~Time Skip to after 3 weeks.~~~

You got out of your bed,opening the door.Sans was on the couch looking at the T.V. and Papyrus was making some Spaghetti.You helped him improve with his cooking skills,and now his Spaghetti was edible.Sans noticed you and waved,a cute blue blush spread across his cheek-bones.Papyrus came out of the kitchen,and noticed you.His cheek-bones also turned Orange.You sat on the couch,and Paps and Sans sat very close to you.You could be called a sandwich by now.You chuckled."You guys seem clingy today."Their blushed darkened.They sat up,then walked infront of you."H-HUMAN..." "Kiddo..."They said in unison."I...WELL...WE..." "Kiddo,we wanted to say...uhm..." "WE LOVE YOU." "We love you."They said in unison again.You blushed at their admitting."Uhm,guys?"You asked."Y-YES,(Y/N)?"Papyrus said."How...are you two...gonna be my Boyfriends?"You asked a little worried."We'll share you."Sans said,smiling."NOW,BROTHER,LETS GET (Y/N) UP TO MY ROOM!"Sans looked at his brother confused.Papyrus wispered quietly enought to Sans so you wouldn't hear.Sans's face turned blue.Papyrus picked you up Bridal Style,and set you on his bed.

At that time,(Y/n)-chan realised that hes gonna have a good time.

[No.Youre not getting the Bone-Zone on the first night with them.Just cuddling.]

--------------------------

This is it for today,guys~!

See ya soon~!

Love,Arkas~<3