||Escaping the 'Hands Of The Evil'.||

You were just about to get boned by 8 Skelebro's,but you somehow slipped from their grip and ran outside.Which was not a good thing...because you,AGAIN,ran in the 'Doom Door',as you called it.This time you didn't have time to choose,because you practicly flew in one of the Images.You closed your eyes before entering it.You fell on the ground with a loud thud,as you rolled on the hard and grass-less dirt.You slowly opened your eyes,and looked around.You were on the surface.Everything looked...dead and deserted.It was so silent.EVERYTHING was destroyed.You panicked,and started to run around.Everything pretty much looked similar,so you had to draw a line with a stick in the ground,so you wouldn't get lost.You looked all around,looked for someone alive.Someone who could be saved.But you were wrong.You were the one who should be saved.RIGHT.NOW.

You were lifted up in the air by some Yellow Magic,not Golden like yours.You panicked,and looked around.Finnaly,you saw...Sans ans Papyrus.They were taller.They looked more handsome.But...they were deadlyer.G!Sans came closer to you,and examined you.His cheek bones were dusted yellow.You took a better look at him,then at his brother.[Scroll up at the pic,cuz im too lazy.]You kept a stern face,and tried to break free."Who are you?"G!Sans asked."...Why should i tell?"You went tsundere mode."Tell me,or i'll give you a BAD TIME."He yelled.You groaned."Fine.Im (Y/n)."G!Sans's face went from intimidating to 'OH MY GOD,IM SO SORRY' in 3 seconds.He let you down,then ran and tried to hug you."(Y/n)!We missed you so much!"Said G!Papyrus,as he ran and tried to hug you aswell.Thei hands went trough you.They were a bit startled,but calmed down."Are you...dead?"G!Sans asked."No,silly.Im just...not from this timeline.I cant die here...Or be touched."You scratched the back of your head."C'mon.The others are waiting."They had confused faces,but then started to folow you to the Doom Door.You opened it,walking trough.They did aswell,and then you lend them a hand."C'mon."You said as you chuckled.

You bet in your head that they really wanted to hug you and make you their little Bone Boy,buuuut you didn't let that happen.You touched the image to your Timeline,but THIS time,you got telepored INSIDE the house.The AU's got startled.They looked at you and the Gaster versions of themselves.They groaned."Another pair?How many do you plan on getting back?"Sans asked.[Your Sans.Just so ya wont be confused.]You shrugged.Then pat the Gaster Versions on the back.They had Yellow Dusted cheek bones.You chuckled,as you went to the door.The wierd thing is,that you opened the Doom Door,instead of the Front Door.Right as you passed trough,the door teleported from inside,so 'they' couldn't get to you.You had a feeling,that this was the last time you'd be here.You felt a little sad.You wanted to meet all the Sanses and Papyruses from everywhere,but they were too many....

You saw a image.It had Sans and Papyrus.They were...well let Author-Chan give you a picture.

well let Author-Chan give you a picture

Yeah...like that.You went and touched the image.You got sucked in,and 'magicly' almost bumped in Sans,but went trough him.Sans was startled,and had a gun pointed at you.His cheeks were dusted blue,and you were giggling at him.Papyrus noticed Sans,and walked to him.When he was you,his jaw dropped,and his cheeks went orange."W-WHO ARE YOU,HUMAN?"MT!Papyrus yelled."Oh,im (Y/n)."You said with a bright smile."I-Im Sans."MT!Sans said.You chuckled."I already know that.And you are Papyrus."You said as you pointed to MT!Paps."How'd ya know?Were famous around your parts?"MT!Sans asked."Nope.Actually,we met before.And by before,litterally 10 minutes ago."You started to walk to the Doom Door."If you want to come,i wont say no.But if you wanna stay here still,then i bid you adieu."You said with a chuckle,as they started to run towards the door you just entered.So.Everything happens like it happened before.You got teleported in the house.After some minutes everyone got comfy with everyone.Then.You got Sandwiched.You groaned.

You got up from Sandwich mode between 12 skeletons.-Yes.Twelve skeletons.-Then walked to 'your room.'You sat in your bed,as you listened to your music.Your eyes glew golden,as you instantly knew what to do.You used your magic to change your voice,and sing the lyrics that you heared.You sounded exactly like the person singing.

[You voiced everything,not the music,but the sounds that can be made with your voice.]

All the skeletons were waiting at your door,patiently.

"Im not giving up."

"No im not letting go."

"And its so dark outside."

"Im gonna make it glow."

"You cant just run away."

"I know its not too late."

"I dont care what they say."

"I'll keep on reacing for my-"

"Hopes and Dreams."

"Locked away."

"Racing toward the light of day."

"Cant we stop..."

"This pointless war..."

"Back to how..."

"It was before~?"

[Pause.]

"Im not giving up."

"No im not letting go."

"And its so dark outside."

"Im gonna make it glow."

"You cant just run away."

"I know its not too late."

"I dont care what they say."

"I'll keep on reacing for my-"

"Hopes and Dreams."

"Locked away."

"Racing toward the light of day."

"Cant we stop..."

"This pointless war..."

"Back to how..."

"It was before~?"

The song just ended,and you heared a thud.You stopped using your magic and got up from your bed.You opened the Door of Paps's room,to reveal everyone eavesdropping when youre singing."H-Hey (Y/n)..."Sans said a little akwardly."W-Who was that just now,who sang?"He asked."...It was me.I was using my magic."You explained,and he nodded understandingly.Then,the next thing you knew,you were being crushed by 12 skeletons trying to get you to only be theirs.

-------------------------

M'kay.

The next chapters,will be lemons with the AU's i've gathered.

Let me tell ya the AU's.There are 5 of them.

First AU:UnderFell.

Second AU:UnderSwap.

Third AU:OuterTale.

Fourth AU:Gaster!Sans and Gaster!Papyrus.[Dunno what their AU is named... ;~;]

Fifth AU:MafiaTale.

Thats all for this week,or for some days.See ya in the next chapter.

Love,Arkas~<3