Angel or demon

Hope u enjoy, also might have spelling errors XD LOL
-------------------------------------------

Your POV (8 years old)
U walked down the cold street U watched as the unusual giant bird fall from the sky u only being 8 thought it was a crow u ran to the spot were it seamed like it landed there laid a boy preferably 15 with big black wings and purple hair and eyes "why are you crying, birdie?" U questioned he looked at you with tears in his eyes and his his giant black wings carried him to the sky  the force of his wings caused the wind to push u back u hit your head on the hard floor passing out instantly!

14 years old
You walked through the lively town passing happy people  smiling with happy family's u spotted a girl with light auburn hair she was being bullied? By a boy u were about to walk up to them but the boy bursted out black angel like wings from his back u stood completely still looking at the boy in the distance "birdie"u Spock out load the boy flew into the sky and made the highway claps with a 'BANG' people ran past u in terror as u stood completely still 2 guys and a girl ran past u towords the purple haired angel like boy they seemed to be yelling and arguing "Maou that can't be he's LUCIFER" the red head yelled "yes emi!" Maou yelled the blonde was struck by lucifer and fell to the ground "ASHIYA" maou yelled he was about to strike lucifer with some sort of magic without him knowing! U striked to your senses and shouted "NO!" They stared at you like they have seen a ghost! Lucifer looked at you with terror in his eyes "your not dead...?" Lucifer mumbled, you ran toword him climbing up the rubble u stood Infront of him and faced the 3 below putting your arms out in defence "DONT HURT BIRDDIE!!!" You yelled loud.
You felt a stinging feeling in your stomach  you looked down to see u had been shot u looked behind and saw a unusual priest u looked back at lucifer he had a face of fear and you collapsed to the ground still awake watching, maou had black aura surrounding him he turned into this demon thing and punched the hell out of lucifer a single tear fell from your eye as emi ran to your side and began to heal u but u still fanted...

Hope u enjoyed next chapter coming soon -creepypasta0storys0