Im birdie?

Lucifers POV

I had been blasted far by maou but the only thing in my mind was her "T-that girl" I jumped to my feet and ran as fast as I could to her! Emi was healing her I waited patently for about 2 mins hiding behind a rock hoping they won't see me and hit me again. Once emi had finished I jumped up and lunched myself at her I picked her up bridal style and used my wings to take us up high up!

Maou POV

Lucifer jumped outa nowhere and picked the girl up "oh no you don't !" I growled I manged to grab him by the leg before he could go any higher and I pulled him down and took the girl "HEY! GIVE HER BACK"lucifer screamed "why is she so important to you!"I yelled back. "I-I don't k-know..."he mumbled. I felt shaking in my arms and looked down to see she was awake she looked at me in fear because I was still in my demon form!

(Y/N) POV

you looked up and trembled in fear as you saw the same demon before! You knew that his name was maou at least.you realised that he was carrying you and you started to turn a bright red 'whack' you kicked him with all your strength and stumbled to the ground.you swiftly turned around and your face was inches away from birdies! You both blushed a dark shade of red and you jumped up only too stumble and fall! You closed your eyes ready to feel the pain of falling on the ground but you didn't you opens your eyes and realised birdie catched you."thx birdie..."you whispered "umm birdie?"he questioned you turned a dark shade of red "I'm sorry that's why I have been calling you since I first saw you when I was a child...!"you blurted out. He began to giggle and you felt a little stupid "oh my god that's so funny I really like that nickname though but my real name is lucifer but you can call me birdie if you want" you smiled and glanced at the winged boy before you "ok birdie <3"

THERES ANOTHER CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK SSSSOOOOO LONG BYE -Chloe (creepypasta0storys0)