Marinette

"NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

      "Are you alright Mari?"

      "No! He can't be, it can't be!" Marinette exclaimed, "No no no anybody but him!"

     "What are you talking about?" Alya tried to comfort her but Marinette had locked herself in the bathroom stall.

     "He was.....flirting with you!" Marinette had gotten good at making up lies, she had to have some excuse for being gone so often.

     "I promise you even if he was, which he wasn't, I would never go out with him! You can trust me. Now come out of the stall and you can prance right by him making him regret everything okay."  Tikki came out from Marinette's jacket and nodded in approval to Alya suggestion then whispered, "I doubt he is Chat, how many times have you seen Adrien and Chat in the same room together?"

     "you're right Tikki, it's very unlikely, but why would he say all of those cat puns to Alya?"

     "I don't know."

     "UGGGGG" Marinette groaned very quietly so Alya couldn't hear. "Alright Alya I'll go over there and show him what he's missing!"

     "THAT'S THE SPIRIT YOU GO GIRL!" Marinette gathered up all of her courage and let Alya fix up her hair for her, then she took a deep breath and with a little nudge from Alya,  finally managed to get out of the bathroom and start walking, once she got closer to Adrien, she marched proudly, but, as she thought, sexy, looking him right in the eye. She flicked her hair and marched out of the school building and toward the road. Alya followed right after giving him the stinkiest eye she could. They high-fived right after they were out of eye shot from Adrien. "That was AWESOME!" Alya shouted, "You should have seen his face. It was like someone had just slapped him HA!"

     "Did I make him feel bad!" Marinette worried,

     "He deserved it!" Alya said, "Number one rule with girls, NEVER flirt with them near their best friend." Marinette still could shake the uneasy feeling. But she let it drop when her dad brought out some cookies.

Time jump to that evening: Marinette had just finished her homework and was about to turned on the TV the news came on, Marinette had gotten in the habit of always checking the news, Mayor Bouguàr was on. He was making an announcement for the Annual Peace Ball, "As we all know," the Mayor said, "the annual Peace Ball is to celebrate peace and those who give it to us, so I would like to personally invite Madmuaselle Ladybug and Monsieur Chat Noir, I hope that they will both hear of this invitation and be our guests of honor." Marinette couldn't help but scream in delight! The Mayor PERSONALLY invited her, or Ladybug that is, but still. Marinette was ecstatic! She would make her own dress and mask and- but wait when is the ball? She wondered. It was two weeks from now! She would tell her parents she had plans with Alya that day and she would tell Alya she had plans with her parents that day PERFECT! Now all she needed was a perfect outfit. Of course she would make it herself.