Chapter 2

Picture is Delilah's eyes.

Delilah POV

"Sweety, wake up." Trina called, shaking me slightly.

I groan and open my eyes to see her smiling down at me.

Wait..what the hell? I can see?!
I freaked out.

Oh...yeah. The surgery.

"Shit! I start school today!" I exclaimed.

"I heard that young lady, watch that mouth of yours unless your up for hot sauce in your mouth."

I gulped at Trina's threat.

I looked at the clock by my bed. 7:15.

I still can't get over it, I CAN SEE!

Wait.. 7:15?! I have 45 minutes!

I jumped in the shower, I washed, shaved, and rinsed.

I stepped out and dried off. I entered my room and locked the door.

I slipped on my lace black thong and bra. Then, I slipped into light wash high wasted skinny jeans and a white tank top. I grabbed my brown leather jacket and my house keys and phone, before running down the stairs.

"Hey Tri-" I cut myself off when I saw an all black figure standing beside Trina. She didn't notice and just walked right through it.

It went away when it saw I was staring at it.

"Hey, ladybug." Trina said, smiling excitingly. She set down a glass of orange juice and a plate of toast, bacon, and eggs.

I thanked her and dug in. I finished in less than 2 minutes. When I was done I saw Trina recording me.

"Vhat?" I said, my mouth still full.
She ended the recording and laughed. She picked up my plate and washed it in the sink.

I reached to grab my OJ but it..scooted away from me.

I tried again, and it did the same thing. I got mad and reached for it one more time. But this time, the glass heated up and just..exploded.

Out of nowhere it just burst into tiny fragments. It sliced my hand and it started bleeding.

"Trina! I have no idea what happened! It just..BLEW UP!" I exclaimed. I was hysterical.

She brushed it off and wrapped a bandage on my hand. I thanked her.

"Time to go! I'll clean this up. I don't want you late on your first day!" Trina squealed. I laughed and walked out of the house.

I made it to school in 6 minutes, walking.

I walked in and everyone's eyes snapped to me. What? Did I have something on my face?

I