The Feelings

(Ciel's POV)
I sit in my study doing my paperwork when I hear a knock at my door. "Young Master, your afternoon tea is ready." "Come in." Sebastian opens the door and gives Ciel his afternoon tea. "Earl Grey?" "Yes your favorite young lord." I take a sip and that's when I feel something weird in my stomach. Butterflies? Its probably nothing. "You are dismissed Sebastian." "Yes my young lord." Sebastian bowed and then left the room not speaking another word to Ciel. "I don't get why he doesn't at least give me a goddamn conversation when he comes in my study and gives me my tea...!" Ciel, not realizing why he was frustrated at Sebastian, continued his paperwork while taking sips of his tea. After Ciel drank his cup of tea he called Sebastian to the study. "Are you done with your tea my young lord?" "Yes I am indeed. Here." Ciel hands Sebastian the tea cup and Sebastian then left the room, again not saying a word. Ciel then grew tired of his paperwork and decided to take a nap on his desk. He is always rather tired all the time so it is normal for Ciel.

(Sebastian's POV)
"Man... Why do I feel like this...! He's my master!" Sebastian then face palmed himself. "I guess that he is my soul mate... This is why I'm feeling like I am right now..." I can't just tell Ciel this though! This will just freak him out! And I know that he wouldn't do the next part that I will have to do when I find my mate... "Do I really have to have sex with Ciel?!" Sebastian then blushes at this thought but ignored his thoughts and returned to his daily duties. Sebastian thought that he should check up on Ciel and his work. Sebastian knocked on the door but didn't hear Ciel say anything. Sebastian being worried about Ciel, opened the door and gasped. "MASTER!!!"

(Ciel's Dream)
It was a normal day. I was sleeping and Sebastian woke me up and got me dressed and gave me my morning meal and tea. "What is my schedule today?" Sebastian smirked and said to me, "It's time for you to let me have my meal." Sebastian's eyes turned the pinkish color like he always does and comes toward me. "N-No!! Stop! Please!" Wait... Why am I being afraid? I wanted to die and be with my family... My mother... My father... Everyone... Sebastian then came closer to me and tackled me to the bed as he whispers in my ear, "Oh don't be afraid Ciel, I'm not going to make you suffer like my other victims did." Sebastian chuckled. "I want to have some fun with you before I have my meal. You are pretty cute and you are still a virgin." What's Sebastian doing?! This isn't himself! What is he going to do?! He did mention me... Being a- Wait NO!! I pleaded for Sebastian to let me go but he kept refusing. "It's not a good thing if you die a virgin." Sebastian then whispered in my ear. "Master..." From him saying that to me like he did made me get hard. No Ciel! Stop! Sebastian noticed my erection and smirked. "Isn't somebody already excited? Just by me calling him..." He then whispered in my ear again. "Master..." I then grew harder the second time and it was starting to hurt down at my lower region. "P-Please don't Sebastian... I don't want this...!" "Your body is saying different Ciel." Sebastian then started to take my pants off along with my underwear and started to stroke my member. I moaned when I felt Sebastian's touch there and I cover my mouth. "Aww Ciel... Why cover your mouth when you make such beautiful sounds?" Sebastian then started to stroke my member faster and I moaned louder. What's going on with me?! This isn't right!! I then pushed Sebastian off of me and opened my window and was about to jump out of the window when I hear something.... Another window? The door? I then hear somebody say, "MASTER!!!" But I ignored it and I jumped out of the window, taking my own life... Having Sebastian without my soul.

A/N
Hey! So I thought another Sebaciel book would be good especially having Ciel become a demon in the book too! I promise I will make sure to update the next chapter as soon as possible (ASAP)! This is kid of a test chapter to see if I should do this story or not. So please vote, comment and enjoy! x3