The New Demon (Lemon: BOYxBOY!)

(Sebastian's POV)
"MASTER!!!" I see Ciel by the opened window and starts walking more toward the window and is close from falling from the window. I hurry and try to save Ciel but when I was right where I could save him... Ciel falls out of the window. "MASTER NO!!!" I hurry to the window and I see him smiling as he is falling. W-What's going on?!! This isn't him!! I jump out of the window to try and save him... But it was too late... I see my master awake and I see him saying, "I'm sorry..." "Master.... No..." I watched in disbelief as he hit the concrete... I get to the ground and I fall to my knees from defeat. "Master.... Why..." After I said that I felt something... Something very unexpected....

(Ciel's POV)
After I jumped out of the window and hit the ground in my dream, everything went black and I woke upswing me falling out of my window and saw Sebastian jump to try and save me. I looked at Sebastian falling having his arms out trying to grab onto me, I say, "I'm sorry..." That was when I felt something hard hit against me... I struggled trying to breathe in air but everything went black..... I feel alive... But I can't wake up... Is this just a dream that I can't wake up to? That was when I started to feel something... A very sharp pain throughout my body like pins and needles stabbing me a thousand times and me getting stabbed with knives more than 100 times. I try to scream out in pain but I was silent.! WHY CANT I WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM!!! It feels like something has exploded from my chest. What's going on with me.... I then was able to open my eyes and all I see is a new life... What's going on...?

(Sebastian's POV)
I pick Ciel up and holds him in my arms wondering if this was all a nightmare... "I can't loose you master...." I look at Ciel and I see that he has woken up, and as I suspected.... With new demon eyes.... "Master...? How do you feel?" "I feel fine.... What happened? And why do you look so worried?" I sighed knowing I would have to tell the story to my master... "I was going to check up on you and the paperwork and I saw you sleep walking by the window... Open... I tried to stop you but you jumped out from the window... I jumped out to try and save you in time but I was too late... You hit the ground before I was able to grab onto you... I know this might be hard to believe but your a new demon... You should've died when you hit the concrete but when I went to pick you up I felt another presence inside of you... Like a demonic presence. That's why I'm asking how you feel because I know when you first become a demon that it's really hard." I look at Ciel and he just starts laughing! What is he laughing at! I'm telling the truth!! "Your joking right?!! Oh god that's a nice joke Sebastian. You need to humor me more!" "Ciel I'm serious... Your a new demon... How did you feel when you were asleep after you woke up knowing you came out of the window...?" I see Ciel blush and look around outside. "I'll admit I did feel a lot of pain... But it's just probably because I fell out of a window! There's no possible way I could become a demon unless somebody turns me!" "Master there is another way you could have became a demon... If you still have a contract with a demon and you kill yourself before the demon takes your soul you will deal with the consequences of being a demon." "So... I'm a new demon then..." I can't help but feel aroused around Ciel... He just looks so... NO!!! He is my master!! And he won't let me do anything to him anyway! Snap out of it!! Oh fuck it I'm a demon after all. "Yes you are... And you did it at the wrong time also." I smirk and move my face close to his where our noses are touching. I smirk and tell him, "Because I am in heat, and when it's a demon and another demon I can't control myself." That's when I kissed Ciel on the lips.

(Ciel's POV)
"Yes you are... And you did it at the wrong time also..." I start blushing when Sebastian comes closer to me and our noses are touching... Why am I blushing! I can't like guys!! I can't!! But I do act very weird around him... Then I hear Sebastian say, "Because I am in heat, and when it's a a demon and another demon I can't control myself." That's when I feel somebody's lips on mine... And that was Sebastian's... W-WHAT IN THE HELL IS SEBASTIAN DOING?!!! I start to blush like crazy and push Sebastian away from me and wipe my lips. "How dare you treat your master this way!" I start to walk to my bedroom thinking of what just happened just now... W-Why did Sebastian... Kiss me... I then realize that I was blushing when I was thinking about this. I shake my head and laid in my bed... "Tonight has been a very crazy night..!! I don't even think this is real... I still think this is a dream... A dream that I can't wake up to...