Here We Go

I never thought this day would come. It was so nerve racking, I'm going to college, but at least I had my best friends on my side, experiencing it together with me. Beep! Beep! My phone startled me. It was a text from Ayahnie.

Ayahnie: hey wanna come to Starbucks to celebrate?
You: are you kidding me I'm already coming!! 😛
Ayahnie: lol, okay
Ayahnie: and bring money im not paying for your drinks again😩
You: fine..

I jumped off the bed tossing my phone on the side table. OK now what to wear? Crop top and jeans? I guess this is good enough. I wore a black crop with a laughing emoji and a high waisted jeans.
Mom I'm going out with the girls abf some other friends." OK, just don't stay out too late." I won't. I left the house running. I didn't have to take the bus because Starbucks was just a few blocks away.
I soon arrived. Ayahnie and Akyah were sitting in the corner at a table for five. They singled me to come sit with them. I sat down on the leather long seat. The smell of the coffee was amazing. "So do you think we're going to get the same dorm?" Akyah said. I never thought of that, but if we do that would be even better.
We continued laughing and joking about the fun memories we had back in high school. I scanned the room, most of the people here were kids from our school. But then there was this one table filled with many girls and only one boy. Cameron Dallas, hottest jock ever. He never really cared about school. All the girls were flirting with him and drooling all over. I think they only liked him for his face but do they ever think of anything else they like about him?
Ayahnie broke the silence. "He's really hot and I know you like him" Ayahnie said. What? I was so lost while I was looking at my reflection in her glasses. " You like him" Ayahnie said once more. No I don't! I never liked Cameron one bit but a little.
The bell on the door rang and guess who it was. Shannon, our old friend. We have been friends ever since we were small. But she turned her ways and went with the wrong crew and left us in the shadows. She and Cameron are now dating. She is like the 49th girl he has dated. They have been together for a month and it was official.
Shannon glared at us. She then went up to the table where Cameron and the girls were sitting. Before she could even say a word all of the girls scaterd and Cameron was left at the table alone. "Babe you know I don't like it when all thses girls are around you" Shannon said. "Don't you know who I am, I'm the bad boy remember" Cameron said with a smirk on his face. "And do you know who I am, your girlfriend!" Shannon screamed getting everybody's attention in Starbucks. "I never really considered you as a girlfriend, I just thought that you had a hot body and it would be nice to date you, but now I realize that you are annoying as hell!" Cameron said. The room was now filled gasps. All jaws dropped, even mine, Ayahnie and Akyah.
"What?" Shannon said. "You thought I was annoying?" She said. "Yep, pretty much" Cameron said effortlessly not even looking at her in the eye. "Well its over then!" Shannon screamed. "It was already over in the first week." He said. You could see that Cameron didn't reallt care about Shannon, although I felt sorry for her but how could I after what she did to us. Shannon stormed out with the door banging hard. Everyone was now silent while they watched Cameron. "What you looking at? Never seen a guy break up with a girl before!" He said. Everybody went back to their conversations they were having before.
"So I heard that, that Cameron guy is single now" Akyah said. We burst out laughing. After Shannon's out burst, two guys came in. They were Ethan and Grayson, known as the Dolan twins. They were Cameron's best friends. I turned and looked at Ayahnie. She was lost in her own works staring at Ethan. She had a crush on him ever since middle school. They sat down next Cameron. Cameron looked really calm like nothing ever happens.
After spending an hour here, I think it was time to go. We got up and took our cups to the bin. I got a glimpse of Cameron but he caught me looking. Oh no, he was now really looking at me and it was eye to eye. This short moment was so intense. He just gave a little smile and went back to the boys.
We said our goodbyes. I walked down the street, leading to my house. I checked my Instagram. Oh Cameron poseted a new picture. Girls were going crazy over his photo. We all all knew that was going to happen because he just broke up with Shannon and all the girls in school are trying to take that spot.
It was the last few days of summer and I'm off my way to collage. It was more intense ever hour. Finally the day came and I was packed and ready to go. "Bre I'm going to miss you so much, and do well" My mom said smiling. I'm going to try my best, I said to my mom smiling back. I got the biggest hug and kiss. The taxi was waiting outside with Ayahnie and Akyah there too. I put my suit case I'm the trunk and hoped in the taxi, and we were on our way to the airport.
We went through check in and what ever you do at an airport. We sat down and waited for our flight number. "Flight 473!" The woman said on the speaker. "Thats our chue" Akyah said. We walked towards the path. On the plane I got a window seat, I loved getting the window seat. The passern your seat belt light came on. Here we go.