How did he get here??!?

"We are now landing in Winscosin, please buckle your seat belts" the airhostes said. Akayah was way fast asleep. Akyah! Akyah! Wake up, the plane is about to land. "OK OK I'm up" Akyah said rubbing her eyes.
Ten minutes later we were on the ground. Winscosin looked so magnificent. I grabbed a packet of peanuts that the lady gave us. "I hate those peanuts" Ayahnie said. I think they taste just fine. We walked down the stairs off the plane. The sun shone bright in our eyes making us blind.
Ugh were is my luagge! Ayahnie and Akyah already got thiers. Finally mine came it was noticeable from far. It was pink and purple. "Hey, can I see your luggage for a second" Ayahnie said. Yeah sure. Sure mummers something under her breathe to Akyah.

They then bolted away. "Catch us if you want it back!" Ayahnie shouted. I'm so not up for these games, I giggled at. I ran back after them, looking at Akyah struggling with two bags in her hands. I laughed, she looked like she was about to collapse. As I was getting closer to Ayahnie, she raced even faster. Slow down would you! I exclaimed. "No! I said you have to catch me if you want it back!" Ayahnie screamed. Well we'll just have to see about that.

We reached to the front of the airport breathless. Ca...ca....can I have my suitcase back now? "Yes, but what do you have in there, bricks?" You know just some magazines. "Do they potain Justin Bieber?" Ayahnie said. Well of corse.

Taxi! I shouted. "Where you ladies heading to?" The driver said in an English accent while putting our bags in the trunk. "Can you take us to Winscon arts, the collage?" Ayahnie said. "Indeed" he replied back. I put my head phones on and sat down between Ayahnie and Akyah. I was listening to cheap thrills by Sia. Akyah humming to the music on the radio, but I wasn't interested. Ayahnie was quite for the first few minutes of the ride. She was too quite, in fact she was never quite at all. I wonder what she was thinking about. I poked her arm to get her attention, but she didn't feel anything. I poked her the second time a bit harder. "Ow! Why'd you do that for!" Ayahnie screamed, taking Akyah out from her gaze from the window. Why you so quite? I inquired. "What do you mean, is there something wrong if I'm quite a bit for a while?" She said. Oh yes there is. I knew something was bothering her, I had to cheer her up. Do you miss Ethan? I asked with a smirk on my face. Her face lit up with a smile. Akyah just laughed at her reaction. "What you laughing at? I know you miss Danny a lot right now" Ayahnie said. Akyah gave her a death stare, but then smiled after wards. You must be asking whose Danny, he's Akyah's boyfriend. They have been going out for about four months now. I soon felt bored so checked up on my Instagram feed, liking and skipping post. Then I came up to Cameron's new post , saying "can't wait to go collage. I don't care about the learning thing, just to get away from this town for a while and to maybe meet a few young ladies." I chuckled at the last part. I wonder what collage he made it to.

"We are at your destination!" The taxi driver said, making Akyah jump from her nap. Thank you sir, and how much would that be? "$120, $30 each" he said. We each paid and took our luggage out and he was already gone before we could close the trunk. The campus looked beautiful. There were many new teens around being dropped by their parents. "Hi! Would you girls like to join our sorority?" A girl said, she startled me, she popped out of nowhere. And you are? I said confusingly. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Gabi" she said. Nice to meet you. "Yeah, yeah what's you newbies names" Gabi said smacking her bubblegum. Umm I'm Breyana and these are my friends Ayahnie and Akyah. They both waved at her. "So you want to join or what?" She said blowing a huge bubble. "We just got here, so I don..." "Whatever" Gabi said cutting Akyah off. Well that was just rude. Yeah pretty much. "Hey guys look at this, Shannon didn't make it into a collage" Ayahnie said. Aww daddy's little girl didn't make it into a collage, he must be so disappointed. "Hahaha, daddy has money so he might put her somewhere" Akyah said. We all burst out laughing. Shannon's dad was high in business and he would do anything to not make his company ashamed.