Chapter 4: Accident

Chapter 4: Party
------------------------------------------------------
Shout outs:

ShutUpSalema

LauraSweetCake

bermuda1
------------
"Okay, so Reece, you told me that on order to find x in 4x=8, you divided 8 with 4. Now tell me why." I told him.

We were currently sitting at a table in the dinning room. Yes dinning room. Reece refused to let me know his room.

"To be honest, I don't know..."

"Fine, you did something called inverse operation. Which you should have learned back at fifth grade."

"Okay..."

I was about to say something but was cut off when Lilly Bursts through the door.

"Re-eece, you promised me shopping today and mom is coming in about an hour!" She whined.

Reece raised his hands for surrender.

"I didn't promise you any thing!"
He said.

"Oh, but you don't want me to tell mom about what you did now do you?"

Reece had a troubled look on his face.

"Can I tag along?" I asked. "I need to get a dress for my party- umm, birthday. Ya, birthday party."

---
We were currently sitting on Reece's car. Reece was driving, Lilly was listening to... My channel, and I decided to send a tweet.

ThatSpark1210:

Hey guys! So I decided that the party is going to be mystery themed! And that means masks. Hope to see u ppl soon!

And right as I tweeted that, Lilly's phone made a noise for a notification.

"Reece, stop the car and turn back for Party City. I'm choosing your outfit."

Reece groaned.

"Seriously Lilly? You say this just as I pass Party City?"

"Yes, now do as I command!"

"Do as I command." Reece mimicked in a high pitched voice.

Lilly reached over and twisted his ear.

"OW!" Reece turned around only to see Lilly's innocent puppydog face.

"Re-Re, would you please turn this freakin' car around to go to Party City?" She pleaded.

Reece stiffened for some reason. As did I.

"Shut up, I hate that name!" He yelled.

Yes he was still driving, and yes he did take a road to Party City.

"I love that name..." I mumbled. But I can tell he didn't here that.

Good.
---

We had a little accident after Lilly got her dress.Okay not little but you know...

After Lilly got her dress and paid for it, Reece wanted to eat before he got his outfit. So we walked to the food court.

By now you would think that it's probably food spilling over her dress.... But no.

We were about to order when a beeping sound went off. It had something to do with security.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!"

"What the f-" Reece was cut off by the beep. Oh my god perfect timing.

Then there was an announcement over the speaker.

"Lady's and gentlemen, please stay calm. We have spotted a customer with a knife and we already called the police." Said the announcement.

Stay calm!? How in the world are we supposed to stay calm!? There's a freakin' MURDERER in the building!!!

The police suddenly burst through the door. One of the was in the stance of Superman.

"HAVE NO FEAR!!! OFFICER DAVE IS HERE!!!" The polices all looked at him like he grew two more heads.

"I thought you guys promised I was allowed to do this..." He mumbled.

Then before we could blink, the police surrounded us.

"I'm afraid that one of you have the knife, so it's best you hand it in before we check by force." Said the one with the orange mmoustache.

No one moved a muscle. The orange moustache guy sighed.

"Okay everyone hand in your bags." He said.

Every one did as they were told.
The police checked the bags and they stopped at Lilly's bag. They pulled out a big kitchen knife that had a little blood on it!

Everyone gasped and Lilly's eyes were giant.

"Who's bag is this!?" Orange moustache guy shouted.

Lilly slowly raised her hand. Everyone looked confused.

"Honey, is this some kind of joke!?" Orange moustache guy shouted.

"N-no, I-I didn't even kn-know that w-was th-there!" She stuttered.

The Superman guy, officer Dave I believe, had soft eyes as he walked over to orange moustache guy.

"I think we should check the security cameras before we make conclusions." He sighed. "In the meantime, I want you to stay in this building."

Lilly and Reece had to stay here. I walked over to Reece.

"Reece, is it okay if I go now?" I asked.

He slowly nodded, still in use eyed staring at his sister.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay, okay, I get it, it's super short and I took forever to update. Please don't kill me!

I already gave the shoutouts above soo... Congrats I guess.👑👑👑 So here is first second and third place winners.

In first place we have...

ShutUpSalema 👑👑👑

Second place we have....
bermuda 1 👑👑

And third we have...

LauraSweetCake 👑

Peace!

PLEASE READ:
Oh, and I have a music.ly now. It's kittengirlidk ... Basically my name. But my other name would be •Kit-Kat♥ so u can find me there. My profile pic is a microphone with hearts flying out of it.... Ya.

Any ways...

PEACE

•Kit-Kat♥