Chapter 6: Crushes

Christen's P.O.V

I look as they pull away. They look so cute together!

That clip of the party is all around social media. Secret Spark and that random dude, my next OTP. You can technically call me a fanboy.

Anyways, now to face school. I slam my locker shut after putting my phone away. Then I head towards Ria's direction.

Her back was facing me. Input evil laughter here.

I slowly go behind her back and I grab her around the shoulders.

"SHABA LABA BOONG BANG" I scream

"AAHH," In one motion, she turns around and brings her harms around my neck "oh my god, Christen, d- wait, shaba... laba boong bang?" She laughed "You, sir, are a very wierd being."

I bring my arms around her bringing us closer.

"Ya, and that's what makes ME special!" I laugh. I see her blushing. Her beautiful hazel eyes with golden specks were staring back up at me. I study her face. She had a cute buttoned nose, and pink lips. The lips. They were so kissable...

I leaned in...

No! We're just friends! Snap out of it.

Oooh looks like someone has a crush

Shut up inner self.

You can't see me but I'm sticking out my tongue right now.

I bring my focus back to Brianna. I remove my arms and she did as well.

"So... I have AP science, you?" I ask.

"Oh um, the same." She answers. Still blushing.

Her blush. So cute.

We walk to the science room with a question still burning inside my mind.

Do I  really have a crush on Brianna?
***
Brianna's P.O.V

We were so close back there. Did I want to go further? Did he want to go further?

I glance at the desk next to me where Christen sits. I stare at him.

His green eyes are focused on the pop quiz we were currently working on.

You like him

No

Yes

No

yes

Ok ok! Maybe just a little...

Ok ya I know I'm crazy. But I can't help it! When you don't have a friend, you might as be friends with your self than be friends with no one.

"Brianna, shouldn't you be looking at your own paper?" Mr.North asked.

I realized that I've been looking at Chris for a long time.

"Oh, sorry Mr.North, um... I'm done." I walk up and hand him my paper.

"Nerd" somebody whispered, and the whole class snickered. Except Chris of course.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my desk.

Chris got up afterwards. Then as he walked back after give in his paper, he "accedently" stepped on that person's foot.

"OW, MAN WATCH WHERE GOING NEXT TIME IDIOT!" He yelled.

"Oh no, I was watching. It's just that I can barely see you. You know, cause you're dead to me." Chris said back, without skipping a beat.

"Why you gotta be like that? Oh I get it, cause u like nerdy back there, am I right? Dude you've been living under a rock! What do you see in her, anyways? All i see is a 4 eyed acne filled nerd! Aka, garbage disposal. She's nothing but trash!"

I tried holding back the tears. I knew I shouldn't be crying. I was stronger than that.

Come on Brianna, don't cry, you've been called worse.

Why me? Why am I always the target?

"Back off jerk, I bet you're trying to cover your flaws by teasing her!"

"Flaws? OK man take a look at me, what 'flaws' do I have?"

"Your nose is too big, do you even realize the amount of acne you have, and whats up with your nails? You could be the next Repunzle except with long nails! I'd like to see you get a girl. Also, I see a beautiful angel in Brianna! And I mean every. Single. Word."

I watch as the teacher slowly took a bite of his sandwich, and then a sip of his soda. he was really enjoying this show. The classroom was his own personal movie theater.

And then I realized what he called me. A beautiful angel...

My face started to heat up. Dang it, why do you have to be so cute Chris? Ahhh I'm too young to fall! And... and... how should I react?

Do I like him back? I do! I think...

We're going to have to discuss about this.
-------------------------------------------

I am evil, aren't I? Updating after 10 months an only posting a chapter with less then 800 words. Shame on me.

Sowwy!

Luv u bye

•Kit-Kat♥