Chapter 1

"Louiseeee wake up." I hear my brother shaking me.

"No go back to beddd." I complain pulling the pillow over my head.

"I can't mom told me to wake you up. She said its your first day of your new high school."

"Ughh." I complain again. "Don't remind me."

"Get up before I fart on you!" He yells.

"Ok. Ok. I'm up." I get up and make Gene leave my room.  It's the first day of my new high school, and honestly I'd rather get hit by a bus. Ever since someone "accidentally" clogged all the toiletsp, and then glued most the stuff down in our school were not aloud to be there.

Still with my eyes closed on instinct I grab my hat and go to the mirror to comb my hair. You know I never really noticed this but my hair has gotten really longer since a long time ago. I don't even wear pigtails anymore it's just brush and out the hat on. Well I guess that isn't the only thing that's changed. I mean now I wear a baggy green sweatshirt and dark blue jeans with black converse. Now that I'm ready I walk out into the kitchen.

"Honey, you don't have any time for breakfast you have to go!" Mom says as she pushes me out the door.

"Dad make her stop!" I yell to him.

"You know as well as I know I won't win." He flips a page in the newspaper as I'm dragged out of the house.

"Mom." I start as I'm thrown into the car. Literally I'm thrown in along with my bag. "What if I just skip high school and help around the restaurant?"

"Nope, we have Gene until he finds a college to go into." She then turns on some songs and starts singing. I sigh and put in my earbuds and start listening to Green Day.

Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or am I just stoned

Continuing to listen to more songs by them I dreadfully reach school. I grab my bad sling it over my shoulder and start to walk in. Over the years in my grade I've made like one friend. His name is Kurt. We like the same bands, tv shows, video games and just being delinquents and violent. Guess that's why we got along and I never did with the girls. Luckily he's going back here too and I spot him immediately.

"Yo Kurt!" I yell taking one earbud out.

"Louise, I see new school still same old you." He eyes me up and down.

"Like you changed." I laugh punching him on the shoulder.

"Do you even know anyone here?" He asks as we walk closer and into the school where we're gonna meet in the gymnasium to have a tour of the school and learning about it.

"I honestly don't know or care."

"I would, I heard that here they separate classes by putting girls in one class and boys in another."

"So that means I have to talk to girls?"

"Pretty much."

"You know I can't do that!" I complain. Their either talking about boys or hair, and if their not their laughing like they have no off button. "They sound like dying seagulls."

"Just say your a guy I mean you'd fit in."

"That is very true." I add as we keep walking when suddenly I feel my hat go flying off my head and if on instinct I trip whoever it was and pull my hood up. "What the fuck?!" I yell spinning not around.

"Dude not cool." Kurt says rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to keep good care of them." I hear the one kid I never wanted to see again.

"Ok look Logan. I go to your school now, so if you can't see I'm in high school now and I have grown. So... GIVE ME THEM BACK." I yell jumping onto him which knocks him down and I'm straddling him. But somehow I still can't get to them.

"After 7 years you still can't get them?" He laughs still don't letting me get them. But then Kurt walks over and grabs them from him and gives them to me.

"Thanks Kurt." I say putting them on, still on Logan.

"Your not getting them that easily." He says and then flips me over so I'm under him and he puns my hands above my hand. "Yet I still have the upper hand." He grabs my ears and makes sure that Kurt can't get them and he gets really close to my face.

"Logan what are you doing?!" I scream and try to kick as his face gets closer until his face is centimeters away from mine. He smiles deviously, "good luck getting them back four ears, or should I say two since now you only have two?" I can tell I'm blushing but not cause I like him! I'm blushing cuz he's near my face! He then stops straddling me and eye gets off and walks away. I put my hood back on and I walk with Kurt.

"So you do know someone here." Kurt says. Kurt seems to have no feeling when he talks it's all monotone."oh by the way stop blushing."

"It's not like that!" I yell at him.

"Ya know it seems like it. He tease you, you fight back. That's normal."

"Don't call it normal." I sigh. "I just want my ears and of course he takes them and I can't do what I did last time."

"Just fight him. He said 7 years ago right? You've grown stronger. And I should know from many punches to the stomach."

"True, also thanks. I guess that's a better alternative than trying to cut off his ears again."

"Yea pretty sure you'd get in trouble for that." He says as we push the doors open to get into the gym.

----------------------------------------------
AN// OKAY so I know like the age gap between Logan and Louise is like 5-7 years but like this works. Sh. Logan stayed back some grades. I mean we can't say he's turning 19. Yea he's turning 19, he stayed back a grade blah blah blah.

Anyways you guys have no idea how much I ship this. But like also, idk how this plot is gonna happen. Yup. Let's do this.

- Teddy