Prologue & chapter 1

Sasori's P.O.V

I look down and see in horror that my core, has been stabbed through. The only thing that kept me alive...is now destroyed. But its strange....when I'm just moments away from unavoidable death...all I feel is peace, and yet.....The only think I can think about is not myself...but Deidara. A tear slides down my face as I realize and deeply regret not telling him....I never got to tell him...that I loved him....and now...I never will..." I-I'm sorry D-Deidara....forgive me..." And as I feel my life slip away into the utter darkness that is death, I silently pray that someday....Yes someday....I will see Deidara again...in the afterlife. If there even is an afterlife for someone like me...One can only hope so....More tears fall down my face and  my final thought before I slip into oblivion is simply....'Good-Bye my little DeiDei....'

_______________________Time skip to after Deidara's battle, back at the Akatsuki hideout_____

Deidara's P.O.V

"Hmm......Where's Sasori Kakuzu?" I ask him after he just finished stitching both of my arms back on. " Ask Leader-Sama" "Hmmph fine." I get up and walk to Leaders office, but for some reason I get the feeling that something terrible has happened to Sasori. And the feeling continues to get worse as I get closer and closer to Leader-Sama's office, by the time I have my hand on the doorknob, the feeling is almost over powering. But I enter Leader-Sama's office anyway. "Hmm Leader-Sama!"

" What is it Deidara?"

"What happened to Sasori-no-Danna? Why is he not back yet? He's never late."

" Deidara......Sasori is dead."

 My whole body starts to shake, tears threaten to pour down my cheeks any second, but still I ask " Wh-Where is his b-body? Leader-Sama?"

" Sasori's body is in Kakuzu's operating room. We are preparing to burn it."

  Then suddenly anger and hatred take over the place of sadness. " NO! I WON'T LET YOU BURN DANNA'S BODY!!! NO!NO!NO!" At that I run out of Leaders office as fast as I can, and race back to Kakuzu's operating room, but before I go in, I quickly check to make sure that he isn't there. Now knowing that the coast is clear, I zoom in there and flick on the lights. Horror and pain hit me as soon as I see his lifeless body. I don't run to him though, instead.....I walk, each step is taken in overbearing agony and anguish. When I finally get to the table I just collapse on top of him, sobbing. Choking on my own tears, hell.....choking on life, I just can't seem to catch my breath or my sanity. Suddenly I black out and find myself being lost in tidal waves of memories between me and him.

    I wake up, gasping for breath, for this choking miasma of despair and misery to end! But I know that, it never will. I pick up Sasori's body, and take him with me, back to 'our' room. 

    I open the door, and go into the room, trying desperately to hold back my tears, which I manage to do long enough 'till I lay him on the bed. Then...I just break down sobbing and continually cry out  "DANNA!!! DANNA!!!"