Chapter 9 - The Beach

We left the bar, heading down to the beach.

Levi still kep hold of me the whole way there.

When we finally got to the beach, Levi sat down and sat me on his lap.

"Hey! (Y/N) are you gunna come swimming with us?" Mikasa said in a some what excited way.

"Sorry... I don't have my bathing suit.."

"We dont ether! We going in our underwear."

I looked up at her with a confused look.

"Look, there no one out here and it's dark so no one is going to see us, just come in! It will be fun!"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Levi.

"Come on (Y/N), I'll go in if you do." Levi said whilst he smirked alittle.

I sighed and started to take my shoes off. Levi smiled alittle and started to unzip his jacket.

After me and Levi removed our cloths, we where just stood there in our underwear.

"I race ya into to water!" Mikasa shouted.

I giggled and started running to the water.

"Hey! I didn't say go!" Mikasa giggled and ran after me.

I was the first to dive into to the water and mikasa jumped in shortly after me.

Levi slowly walked into the water and walked over to me.

"I don't like water..." Levi's tail started swaying from side to side. It was almost hypnotic.

"It's okay my little kitty! I'm here!" I kisses his cheek before he pulled me into a tight embrace.

Armin, Mikasa and Eren where just splashing each other, having a casual splash war.

Levi place both of his hands on ether side of my waist and squeezes my waist alittle making me squeak.

He leaned in and kissed me gently. I kissed back and deepened the kiss alittle. He deepened the kiss a hole lot more before lifting me up and swinging my legs around his waist.

What started off as just a sweet little kiss turned out into a heated make out session.

Our body's where right against eatch others. Chest to chest, my arms around his neck, mouth to mouth.

I felt his tongue explore every inch of my mouth, making me feel hotter and hotter each second.

Eventually me and Levi both pulled away, breathing heavily.

I still had my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.

Both of his hands where still on my waist, keeping me up.

Levi looked at me for a couple of seconds, smiling, until he slammed his lips against mine again.

After deepening the kiss, we where interrupted by Eren accident bumping into Levi. Levi jumped alittle and ended up falling onto me. I fell underwater, alittle confused.

No one could see me underwater and Levi started to call my name. I swam back a couple of meters and held my breath, trying to hide, until Levi dived underwater to find me.

When he seen me he instantly swam over to me and pulled me above the water.

"Geez, (Y/N), I started to worry about you then!" He smiled alittle and kisses my cheek.

"Salty! Yuck" Levi giggled alittle and hugged me tightly.

I shivered alittle before Levi rubbed the side of my arms in an attempt to warm me up.

"Maybe we should go home and take a shower to get he salt water out of our hair so we can cuddle, does that sound like a plan?"

I looked up at Levi and nodded.

"Hey guys, me and Levi are gunna go home now."

Armin, Mikasa and Eren came over to me and gave me a massive group hug.
"I'll see you guys soon!" I waved at them and grabbed Levi's hand and ran out of the water to where our cloths were.

"Levi... do you think we should put our cloths back on or just fuck it and walk home in our underwear?"

Levi picked up mine and his cloths. "Let's just walk home in our underwear" He smirked at me and and started walking home.

Me and Levi where walking side by side in a comfortable silence until we walk past a group if boys. One of them whistled at me and this made Levi mad. I could tell that Levi was getting ready to punch the guy that whistled at me.

"Levi... just forgot about them... They aren't worth our time."

Levi nodded, picked me up bridal style and carried on walking home.