Chapter 19 - kisses

Levi P.O.V
----------------
We were stood in the storing cupboard, our bodies up against each other. Light kissing sounds filled the room.

2 minutes...

I gently squeezed (Y/N)'s waist, making her gently gasp.

3 minutes...

Light moans and gasps came from our lips as we kept the kiss going.

4 minutes...

I lifted (Y/N) and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

5 minutes...

Our tongues moved in sync with each other as our kiss became more and more heated.

6 minutes...

I could feel myself develop a 'problem' as we kept kissing.

7 minutes...

I gently bit down on (Y/N) lip causing her to moan softly.

8 minutes...

As well pulled away, a sting of saliva connected our lips. We both panted gently.

9 minutes...

I leaned into (Y/N)'s ear and gently whispered, "you turn me on so much..." I moved my face down to her neck and began to gently bite the soft skin.

10 minutes...

The door to the storing cupboard opened and light flooded into the room.

"Gahhh!" Eren quickly closed the door. "Shit! Sorry! Are you two done yet?"

I sighed and looked at (Y/N) before whispering in her ear, "can you stay infront of me to hide my... umm... yeah..."

She giggled alittle before nodding and opening the door.

I kept my arms wrapped around her waist and my crotch up against her to try and hide my 'problem'.

We walked back into the living room and I sat on the couch, with (Y/N) on my lap.

I lightly yawned before resting my head on (Y/N)'s shoulder

"Are you tired?" (Y/N) asked in a gentle tone.

I hummed alittle before burying my face into the crook of her neck.

She gently interlocked her fingers with mine and squeezed my hand slightly.

"Guys it's getting a little late so me and Levi are gunna go to bed." (Y/N) said with a smile. "help yourself go any food or anything."

I quickly got up after (Y/N) and kept hold of her waist as we walked into our bedroom.

I love the light smell of (Y/N) perfume that filled our bedroom. I loved watching her gently brush her hair before she went to sleep. I loved the way how she cuddle up to me as soon as she climbed into bed.

I loved it all. I loved her.

(Author's note: heyyyy~ sorry this chapter is short but I felt like I needed to get one out fast. Love chu alllll)