Meeting him

hope you all like it.....Enjoy😊😊

Your P.O.V

you are getting ready for your birthday and your mom said you have to go to the mall with your sister so you can buy things and your mom gave you money because its your birthday and your dad drove you and your sister in the mall. When you arrive there your sister said you meet her at the food court before 10 and you said "ok" and you went to your seperate ways first you went to CLN and you go different stores and you look at your phone that you have many missed call from your sister and then you look at the time that is already 10:25 so you run to the food court full speed and you did not see where you were going and you bump into someone that it's your age wearing a jacket, hoodie, and glasses and his hoodie and shades fell you saw he was covering his face while you were picking your things and he started saying sorry buy you are not listening you are daydreaming and keep saying 'oh why did I bump into this cute guy' and he said "miss? hello?" he snapped "oh" you said "I'm sorry?" you asked/said "oh yeah how rude am I. I'm Carson by the way" extending his arm "oh I'm (:y/n:) "oh...um.. I have to go"
"bye" you said waving and you walk away but he pull you and ask "can I have your number?" he ask nervoulsy "yeah sure" he gave me his phone and I gave mine to him "Im really sorry but I have to go" i said "bye" he said "bye". And you got in the food court and you saw your sister and she started asking you a bunch of questions but you ignore them and started daydreaming about CARSON.

Hope you all enjoy sorry that you might not understand that much. Oh and also your mom's surprise is (:the thing you really want:). Oh and yeah I put a video YouNow Broadcast at the top☝☝ watch it if you want👍👍👍

Bye....👋👋