Confession

This time you and CARSON are best friends :) ...

Your P.O.V
your boyfriend called you and he said that you need to break up with him and you nodded tears are falling and you hung up. And you texted Carson that you will come to his house. While you were running tears are still falling. And you reached Carson's house. He let you in and he brough you to his room and he ask you what happen and that you said the whole thing and you cried harder and he hugged you and you cried in his shirt and he said "do you wan't to stay the night?" he said with a simple smile. You smiled back and simply nodedd. So YOU slept (faking) and Carson is still awake. "I wish you knew that I love you more than friends" he whispered. You were shock and you turn around with a shock face facing Carson.

Carson's P.O.V

"I wish you knew I love, more than friends" I was starting to close my eyes when (:Y/N:) turn around with a shock face and....Blushing?! "I saw that" i said winking "saw what?" she said/asked "saw you blush" i continued "and then" she said still blushing "it means do you love me to?" I said being serious.

Your P.O.V
"it mean do you love me to?" he said looking in my eyes. I blush but he didn't saw "Ha, nice joke" i said fake laughing "you thought I will fall for that?" I continued "no, no it's true" he said looking in my eyes really serious "I will tell you 2morrow" I said turning around but he grabbed my wrist "what?" I asked looking back "do you love me?" he asked me AGAIN no choice but to answer cause he is too.. annoying but yeah I love him to since I still did not know Kyle (your boyfriend;)) "does this give an answer?" i said he looked confused and

I kissed him
My eyes were closed but he's were went wide but he kissed and pulled away. And an awkward silent came after 2 min. And 25 sec. "ummm.. This might be awkward but....Ummmmm.... (:your whole name:) W-w-will you be my G-girlfriend?" he asked nervous but an silent came (only for 30 sec.) and you nod your head and said "Yes!" You said "Really?!" He said happily. You nod again "good night (:Y/N:)-cky sweet"(if that make sense.LOL) he said "nighty carsie" i said blinking my eyes but before you closed your eyes carson gave you a goodnight kissed "night" he said smiling and winking you turn around and fell asleep.

Whoa I felt writing this forever well good it's 11:50 Im still awake so yeah. Night!😊😊😊