S-Chapter fourty one: He's going to break my leg, serious, this time.

41

Anna's POV

"Arianna." He warned me. His voice is deep, "don't say another word."

"What? they can't hear me." I said adjusting my phone in my ear.

"I need to get back to work baby and your distracting me."

"I missed you.." I said to him meaning it. "Don't you miss fucking your wife daddy?"

My heart is beating inside my chest as I said those words at my own husband. Being married for ten years doesn't make it anything less. I'm into him since the first day I laid my eyes on him.

"What... what did you just call me?" He sound almost breathless.

"Uhm nothing," I replied innocently biting my lip. Oh I wish I can see him right now. He must be so turned on by that five words I called him.

Talking to him on the phone is not satisfying. I need to see him.

He groans and the sound of it went straight to my now aching groin.

"Fuck," I heard him say over the line after a few minutes of silence.

"You alone now?"

"Yeah. thanks for making me so rock-hard while im in the middle of an important meeting my dear wife. I know how you can be selfish at times You can have me now,"

I don't feel guilty, nothing at all.

"I wish I really did. You know?" closing my eyes while biting my lip hard. "If you weren't so busy working I'll let you take me. Anywhere, everywhere."

"Anywhere huh?"

"Yess." I said almost a whisper. "Like on that desk of yours. Or the wall beside you, that swivel chair..there are so many..."

I am squirming inside. I don't have to touch my self just to check if im already wet or not because I already know the answer.

"I am so wet for you daddy. So wet.. that if you just bend me a little and put my panties to the side, you can easily slide in fucking me hard endlessly,"

"What have you done to my innocent wife?" My eyes went open I was seconds away to touch my self.

I can't help it. I wanted him. Need him.

"You've been living in that office for one week now. What am I supposed to feel?" I said sounding like child not giving  shit.

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry Anna I promise to make it up to you after I fixed everything. I really damn missed you baby. So so much you're not helping me,"

After he left and retired as the CEO of his company, There been a major problem about it that needs his help. So I have no choice but to wait for him to finish it.

"How was the kids doing?" He says changing the subject.

"Zeth is still at school. Amanda is sleeping, Were fine just missed you. When will you.. come back?"

"I still don't know. I have loaded of work on my desk than I can handle. I will come back as soon as I finished this baby so you need to be ready,"