|7|

I want to make peoples days. I want to make you smile. So here i go

-cathect you're a cool sweet guy who understands weird obsessions. You're original.

-iamkokopuffs you have the power to make anyone smile which is a great talent. You're amazing

-imjack you're one of the sweetest guys i know who can make anyone happy. You're great.

Averysocute you're the cutest soul ever and have the ability to touch hearts. You're an angel.

BananaANDStrawberry you have the ability to make people laugh till they cry. You're fantastic

Cody-Ryle you have the ability to make people not feel weird for being who they are. You're inspiring.

DarkWolvie you have the ability to make people feel warm and protected by just being around you. You're mesmerizing.

GirlyDramaqueen you have the ability to lighten up someones day. You're the sun.

hellotics you have the ability to change someones mood to a better one. You're strength.

just_us_ppl you have the ability to make someone happy on their worst days. You're happiness.

icedcloud you have the ability to make someone grin because of you. You're sweetness.

OfficDiegoNavarrette you have the ability to make everyone feel special to you in their own way. You're love.

siwoy_Em you have the ability to bring groups of people closer together. You're family.

triste- you have the ability to bring a person out of their facade. You're honesty.

williamperryjr70 you appreciate people and what they do when you dont need to. You're a beam of light

x_those_kids_x you have the ability to bring someone up when their down. You're hope.

yukicross_senpai you have the ability to make people feel as if they are not alone. You're company.