Fifteen.

(A/N- pretty good amount of sexual content but mostly is just talking pretty dirty, but if you don't like any sort of form of sexual content, I'll highly recommend you to please do not read the following. You were warned before you decided to read.)
"So, you've actually tried - scissoring?" Tania asked, slightly shocked - she never personally tried it, every girl she had been with thought it was a myth that existed in lesbian pornography. The idea of possible leg cramps during it did make her cringe too.
"Yeah, wasn't worth my time. Her leg kicked me in the face, she was too submissive for my taste too- she just laid there half the time." Aryn rolled her eyes. "I like being top sometimes, but I like to be pleased as well as the next girl does."
Tania blushed a little bit- only because she had, once or twice or several times, thought of her and Aryn doing it. Now, she had vivid images in her head - all thanks to Aryn's sexual stories... Oh, dear sweet God, please help me now.
"Are - are you seriously getting off on this?" Aryn chuckled a bit, amused. She knew Tania had a dirty mind and she wasn't capable of turning it off either, so she knew she was driving her girlfriend insane. Especially when she already knew Tan was somewhat turned on for some odd reason. "I - have no idea how I am, but I'm not ashamed. You're adorable but insanely attractive as well... Picturing you, all innocent, with someone's head in between your thighs- I don't know. Kind of a turn on to me." Tania shrugged.
"Innocent? Hm. Well, I don't think I should say what I want to say - if you want to keep the pretty and innocent imagery in your head." Aryn said.
"Just say it, I don't mind." Tania had to swallow the lump in her throat. Why was she so nervous about this? It wasn't that big of a deal. It was just them talking - but in a way both of them didn't really expect.
"I really wished it was you between them."
"Do I still have to wait till later? This isn't fair for me."
-
"Oh my God." It was definitely amazing - (lack of ability of writing full smut is out of my reach, sorry all) - and worth the wait.
"First night together a couple and we just go for it." Aryn joked. "Aren't we traditional?"
"I'm ready for round two if you are." Tania replied breathlessly, now a smirk on her face.
"I'm going to pass, I'm way too tired now." Aryn said with a laugh, snuggling into her girlfriend's side.
Soon, she fell asleep and Tania tried to - till Nick called her.
"Nick, what do you want?"
"I - I was wondering how do lesbians do it?"
"Are you still drunk?"
"Yeah - I mean no, of course not-"
"I'm going to bed."