Technically This Is Kidnapping

"Alix! Alix!" Emmarose shouted as she ran hurriedly for Alix's lower floor. The moment she made it up, the rest of her hunting party behind her, he stood from his chair and walked over to her. Before he could ask why they were back so soon, she answered. "Clyde and the Blacks are in our territory. They have an entire apartment building held and we aren't sure how many people they've already killed."

Alix's eyes widened and he quickly moved back towards the stairs, the group of five following behind him. "Carnelia!" He shouted, an obvious tone of anger in his voice. "Get your three best fighters and follow us!"

They ran out of the building, Carnelia, Audrey, Lexis and Terren quickly catching up.

"What's going on?" Carnelia asked, quickly coming up next to Alix.

"Clyde's got a building held. On our turf." She fell quiet after, knowing the rigid appearance and tone of the growl following Alix's words. He was pissed.

The group quickly arrived at the building in question, able to smell human blood outside of bodies before they even entered. Alix pushed on the door, unfazed when it didn't budge. He stepped back and ran at it, throwing his shoulder into the door. The force caused it to give on impact and they followed him inside. A monster who must have been trusted with guarding the door quickly moved towards him, a threatening growl echoing from his throat. Alix didn't hesitate, quickly grabbing the man's throat and holding him against the wall. "How many have you killed?" Alix snarled, squeezing tighter when he refused to answer.

"...enough to eat....and enough to play with..." He almost laughed in response. Alix growled again and dropped him, starting to turn away. "....it's fun watching them scamper and hearing them scream....." At his words, Alix quickly turned back and kicked him hard in the throat. They all heard his windpipe crush and his neck break under the force. Alix didn't tolerate disrespect. Not towards him and not towards the lives they were forced to take to survive. You killed what you needed, no more. And you did it quick to spare pain and fear. That's how Alix's clan did it and anything else didn't fly.

The group quickly made their way through the building, seeing all of the lifeless bodies as they passed. Alix felt himself starting to shake with anger, but didn't stop. His destination was the other Alpha in the building, the one responsible for this atrocity. In one of the upper floors, Alix could hear him and kept locked on him, the others closely and obediently following him up. When they got there and entered the room, a few of the opposing clan started to step forward towards Alix. His clan mates behind him quickly let out threatening growls, ready to attack them if they even tried to go near their Alpha. He lifted his hand, telling them to back down and not engage.

"Clyde..." Alix spat, crossing his arms over his chest. The man laughed quietly, dropping the body in his arms and wiping blood off his mouth.

"Alix....what an unpleasant surprise...." Clyde chuckled, cracking his knuckles. He was bigger than Alix, but the others in his clan weren't worried. If it came down to it, Alix wouldn't hesitate to rip him apart.

"You're on my territory. You knew this was going to happen." He growled in response. "Not only that, you're terrorizing and killing innocents. You know I don't play around with that. You don't. Wastefully. Kill." Clyde laughed again.

"Oh, you know if it weren't for your loyal dogs I wouldn't have been caught. You don't leave your nest enough to deal with anything for yourself."

"...I don't leave for a reason..." Alix snarled, stepping closer. "....watch yourself....I'll rip you a new one....."

"I'd like to see you try."

The moment the threat left his lips, Alix was immediately lunging for him. When he moved, so did Clyde's Monsters in the room, causing Alix's to also immediately snap into defense mode and begin the brawl. It didn't last long, not being much of s fight. Alix only took the best of the best and Carnelia trained them all to be excellent fighters. They took down a few of them, the spat ending when Alix threw Clyde through the open window. "Next time I see you, I will end you." He shouted after him once his body hit the ground. He turned back around and the rest of the opposing clan were frozen in shock. Alix looked at all of them left before letting out another threatening growl and sending them all running. He took a few deep breaths, carding a hand through his hair in stress.