Chapter 6

**Kamala**

~ Monday ~

I got up at about 6:00 so I could try and Iron out my hair that I cut to a little above my butt. Yesterday I decided to dye it jet black and D told me he loved it. I'm still mad at him but while I'm living here might as well start on friend terms. After I ironed out my hair I wrapped it up and hopped in the shower. I did the rest of my hygiene thing. I decided on my "Middle Finger Up" Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, my black denim shorts, my Mickey Mouse hand earrings, my black broken heart necklace, my OBEY beanie and my Bred 11's. I combed out my hair and put a twist in the front and looked in the mirror. I almost cried. I've never seen myself look this good before. I put on a hint of lip gloss and mascara and walked downstairs. Once I got in the kitchen I ate then waited for D. Once he got downstairs and saw me his mouth dropped open.

"Damn girl who told you you could look this good," he smirked

"Well you practically threw money at me so might as well had spent it on something cute," I smiled

"Well you know what the hoes gonna say,"

"No they just gonna stare and wish it was them riding around in D' s Ranger Rover," I laughed as we hopped in his Range Rover. We drove to McDonald's real quick, smashed and headed to school. When we pulled up I bet all the bitches thought it was Shania riding passenger but nope it was me. I got some new found confidence that I'm damn ready too use. I hopped out the car and every eye was on me, all I heard was

"Who is she,"

"Is she new,"

"This bitch think she cute riding in my man car," groupie hoe

"She's gorgie,"

"That's a baddie,"

I walked in school with my head held high because no one knew who I was. I just walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff and guess who decided to walk up to me. La'Tatiana.

"Hey what's your name I'm La'Tatiana,"

"Hi I'm Kamala nice to meet you," I laughed. When I said that she did a double-take.

"Well I gotta go see you around," she said running off probably to go tell Shania.

"I know you didn't just walk up in this school without saying hi to me," I turned around and there was Tamica.

"Hi boo," I said hugging her and burying my head in her shoulder.

"Hey boo you look so gorgie but umm I gotta tell you something, I'm moving to California tomorrow," she had tears rushing down her face. I hugged her and just walked away. What was I supposed to do without my bestfriend. Well I'd just have to find out.

I walked into class and was basically stared at until class started. The teacher began calling out attendance as all the kids started piling in. I saw Shania looking at me with Breonna and some other basic bitches I guess they were trying to figure out who I was. I felt breath on the back of my neck and saw some dudes straight staring at me.

"Jordan Henson" the teacher called out.

"Boss in the house" Jordan yelled.

"Kamala Velasquez"

"Baddie in the building" I screamed and everyone's mouth dropped open, even Shania's. He continued on with attendance until everyone was called.

We were in the middle of doing work when the principal walked in with this pretty white girl. She had dirty blonde hair and she was A1 with ass for days. The teacher made her introduce herself.